WO-S vs. BC Predictions? GAME LIVE ON TV THE CW SAT. NITE 6 PM!

dan hooks and his coaching staff knows how BIG this game saturday night will be for there young mustangs,BRIDGE CITY IS GOOD and (NO ONE) can take that away from them. bridge city has all the tools very very well coached and a couple of kids that are game brakers.bridge city is a very well rounded team this year just like last year.last friday night orangefield gave the mustangs a wake up call and the kids from west orange had to step it up to pull it out. if the mustangs expect to pull this one out thay must play better (D) than thay did agnest OF , but on the other hand BC must find away to stop the mustangs running and passing game and folks this will not be easy at all belive me.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="878210" timestamp="1287330106"]
??? :o ::) ok if you say so ,i better put my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on bridge city then, i hate to lose $$$$$$$$$$$$$
[/quote]

Skip, my bet is that Hawks has no idea what WOS or OF has or what "weapons" we can handle. He just knows that BC put the smack down on his team and hopes they will do the same to others... ;)

[quote name="Gasilla" post="878212" timestamp="1287330164"]
A little added motivation is that fact that whoever loses this game gets Coldspring in the first round.
[/quote]wo-s dont want that. I said last yr coldspring would win and i got laughed at.......until the game ended  :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="878232" timestamp="1287331152"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=74513.msg878212#msg878212 date=1287330164]
A little added motivation is that fact that whoever loses this game gets Coldspring in the first round.
[/quote]wo-s dont want that. I said last yr coldspring would win and i got laughed at.......until the game ended  :D
[/quote]

I don't think it's just WOS that doesn't want it... 3rd place out of that district will be pretty weak. Anyone with a brain would rather play them. However, I think we can beat Coldspring, but would always rather the path of least resistence.

[quote name="Hawks2" post="878202" timestamp="1287329668"]
BC will win this by 7+ or more..i just think WOS can handle all the weapons BC has..OF gave WOS a run for there money until the 4th..and BC is a way better team than OF..
[/quote]

Yeah... But BC is no Friendswood, and WO-S was an extra point away from going into OT with them.

when wo-s played kirbyville a team that might win state this year the mustangs relly did not play all that bad a game.i do belive the kirbyville faithfull will tell you this.this what i am about to say might shock some of the posters from bridge city .the roberts kid has  been doubled and tripled team every game but still finds away to catch the ball.some people think the mustangs bread and butter is the roberts kid (NOT TRUE NO MORE ).coach foreman is starting to step it up with his O,and and on the other side coach thompson who has been around a few years ;) is trying a few things with his  D. as it was said on other post wo-s has the best lock down CB in the dist and coach stump is no dummy he knows this very well. i look for bridge city  to run the ball most of the game and run the clock out as much as thay can

I'm not telling anyone anything that Coach Hooks don't already know..Unless You control Menard & Dishon You will have a tough time with BC..That spread offense ,zone read that they ran had Kirbyville not knowing whether to wind their butt,or scratch their watch on defense in the first half..But WT our offensive coach got it figured out.. In 7 games Kirbyville has had 71 points put on them..BC put 31 of them there...But I believe WO-S will win this game...WO-S by 10+...Good Luck on the rest of your season..

[quote name="Hawks2" post="878202" timestamp="1287329668"]
BC will win this by 7+ or more..i just think WOS can handle all the weapons BC has..OF gave WOS a run for there money until the 4th..and BC is a way better team than OF..
[/quote]

are you an idiot? of had ONE good drive to start the 3rd their next score came off a turnover in the 3rd. the final score was 41-14 and to you that was getting a run for our money? i think you discredit the cats a little too much. they scored 14 on us and bc's d isnt close to wos so they will score on your team when the time comes. the cats did much better against silsbee than the cards did! again, besides kville and silsbee youve played NO ONE! you got stomped by kville and barely pulled it out against silsbee. weak teams have moved the ball on your d and you can rest assured wos will do the same. youve been overrated all year because of your weak schedule and every time you play a quality team you get more and more exposed.

this game wont be close!

[quote name="East TX" post="878395" timestamp="1287340105"]
BC will win it this year and/or next.  BC has four good backs that are Juniors.
[/quote]
What about the line that opens the holes for those backs? Just sayin if your not tuff in the trenches its hard for any "back" to go anywhere. You can only run 1 at a time and sometimes that much talent causes to much indecision with coaching. Nice problem to have though.

The more some of ya'll post on here, the dumber ya'll look! Quit talking about WOS defense better play better than they did last week!!! They gave up 160 yards in a complete game! And only given up 10 first downs in 2 games so far in district! Can anyone else say that??? nope! And our offense can bust any game open at any moment! Enough talking on here now...let the boys play it out saturday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder