WO-S vs. BC Predictions? GAME LIVE ON TV THE CW SAT. NITE 6 PM!

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="876501" timestamp="1287200025"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74513.msg876494#msg876494 date=1287199907]
wos by 28...
[/quote]

OF stuck with yall by 7 until the 4th quarter (by what i read idk how far in)

i believe BC is a better team than OF this season, to say WOS will win by 28 is dreaming and wishing apon a shooting star...
[/quote]

Wow!  Looks like venom hit it on the nose!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="w" post="886054" timestamp="1287893799"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876501#msg876501 date=1287200025]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74513.msg876494#msg876494 date=1287199907]
wos by 28...
[/quote]

OF stuck with yall by 7 until the 4th quarter (by what i read idk how far in)

i believe BC is a better team than OF this season, to say WOS will win by 28 is dreaming and wishing apon a shooting star...
[/quote]

Wow!  Looks like venom hit it on the nose!
[/quote]

well, looks like he wished and dreamed apon that shooting star tonight...
lol.
nice prediction... as  i said already, im not going to make excuses for the loss... we were simply just outplayed badly!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="883688" timestamp="1287777557"]
[quote author=JMcShan link=topic=74513.msg883685#msg883685 date=1287777024]
BC is garbage!!!
[/quote]

Even though I don't think they are victorious, I can't call the Cardinals "garbage."   And quite frankly, neither should you.  Not only does the statement denote a complete lack of understanding of football, but also denotes a willingness to violate board rules.
[/quote]

Quiet frankly I can call the whatever I like. I think they are overated, and saying there good is a bold statement. They are in a district that is very weak. With one team being the powerhouse every year. They have one superstar, and there whole team is carried by him. The one one team they did play that was even good prior to the WOS game was Kirbyville, and you seen how that turned out.  I mean Menard is good, but there team is garbage.

The young men that played in that game Saturday night are a long way from being garbage. Yes the Stangs came to BC and won. The better team won. You are stepping over the line. Both schools have great athletes in all sports. I have known many of them from both schools. You can go take a long walk off a short pier. From the folks of Bridge City.

Even if Bridge City goes 0-10 they are not garbage and while you may feel that their team is not good, you should not refer to them as such.  Keep it in persepctive....this is high school football!!  This isn't college where you can recruit and pay your coach 2 mil, nor is it the NFL.  They are young men doing the best that they can to represent their school and community and learning life lessons along the way.  These young men and even their parents may read that and do not deserve to see themselves or children refered to as garbage. 

The garbage statement is way out of line and totally inappropriate.  I watched the game and saw kids on both sides fighting hard to win the game.  One side came up short but does not mean that they are not good and certainly does not mean they are garbage.  The only garbage around here is your post! 

[quote name="JMcShan" post="883685" timestamp="1287777024"]
BC is garbage!!!
[/quote] You make me sick. If you will start paying more attention you will find that there are a lot of high school teams that have one exceptional athlete on the team. Even with that they still learn it's about a team effort and that's what it's all about.

All right!?  Who the heck forgot to give McShan his dosage and left the door open AGAIN so he could sneak into the library again!  They are getting tired of wiping up after him!  And make sure he's wearing clothes next time!  And someone PLEASEEEE take that prune avatar off of his page...lord knows that he doesn't need to be reminded about doing THAT!  He does it with his mouth ALL the time!

McShan, I am truly sorry that you were evicted from your 3rd string waterboy position, but with the cutbacks, there was nothing BC could do.  On a side note, are you related to SidelineFan55 and some of those other nasty children that were playing on another thread?  You fit the same MO...come on here after your feeble dreams are crushed, and feel that you have to downgrade someone else...I would say there is always McDonald's, McShan, but that fine organization has standards that you fail to meet even on your best day...isn't the first amendment wonderful?  You can post what you want, and since you are an unknown entity hiding behind a prune avatar and a screen name, I can surmise what I want about your character, or lack thereof, based on what you post, which is pretty much childish gibberish.  I would say have fun on the short bus, and don't forget your helmet, but then, I would be maligning those fine challenged individuals that need the service and protection with the likes of you...who is not even worthy to carry their shoelaces.  Have fun in Candyland!

I'm a fan of free speech and everything, but this is ridiculous. Please ban this moron and note his ip so he can't come back as another dehydrated California raisin. You NEVER talk about kids that way. And I would put money on bc beating your team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245