Chester vs. Karnack Game Thread/90-60 Chester Wins!!!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="WhatDownIzIt" post="876783" timestamp="1287209668"]
90 points? If I wasn't so busy on Fridays I  would like to see some 6 man ball.  Is that really normal for 6 man?
[/quote]

Last year, the final in the finals, one team scored 88 points AND THEY LOST BY 39!!!

[quote name="WhatDownIzIt" post="876783" timestamp="1287209668"]
90 points? If I wasn't so busy on Fridays I  would like to see some 6 man ball.  Is that really normal for 6 man?
[/quote]

Next week, they play on Saturday in Alvin, so I may go to that game!

Heres some info on six man football, its played on an 80 yard field with 15 yards required for a first down. Everyone on the field is an eligable reciever, a field goal is worth 4 points while an extra point after is worth 2 and a 2 point conversion is worth 1. It is a very fast paced game usually ending with high scores and in the second half if a team is up by 45 the game ends under the mercy rule. Thats about all I got right now, btw I played 6 man so thats how I know. If you have any other questions just ask.

Well, guys, the scores are hard to believe sometimes.  But even with the shorter quarters, shorter field and different PAT points, it's a fun game.  A lot of folks have the perception it's not real football or it's just backyard football, but it is still a hard-hitting, exciting game.  The big hits are even more visible.  You don't miss that part of the game at all.  However, the big plays are multiplied and it keeps the game on edge and it keeps the fans excited.  We get to yell more as fans now than we have in a long, long time.  And when we are excited, the kids are excited. And when the kids are excited, we are excited.  The exciting thing for our kids is that our side of the stands have been full for each home game this year and the concession stand sales out.  Our community is supporting it and the kids are having fun.  One neat aspect of the game I have become fond of is the eligibility of any player being a receiver.  Those that might normally only get the ball on a fumble can make a big play now too.  We have a big lineman that gets the opportunity to bulldoze his way in for a touchdown every now and then.  You don't get to see that usually in 11 man except with a fumble.  It's been an interesting season and although we are winding down to our last two games we still have the opportunity to finish the year at .500, but we are looking forward to an exciting future and hope to build on this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder