Coldspring at Cleveland / Predictions

The Coldsprings Trojans are for real and no one in District 22-3A will compete on the field with them. To much size and a butt load of talent. They should change their names this year to the Trojan Maximums cause they are big and above average as a team. I predict undefeated in District and 2-3 rounds in the playoffs at least. Congrats and Good Luck to Coach Barbay the stars have alligned for Coldsprings this year. I just hope the players are good students cause there will be lots of offers made to there players!

[quote name="Wise Owl" post="873680" timestamp="1286944048"]
The Coldsprings Trojans are for real and no one in District 22-3A will compete on the field with them. To much size and a butt load of talent. They should change their names this year to the Trojan Maximums cause they are big and above average as a team. I predict undefeated in District and 2-3 rounds in the playoffs at least. Congrats and Good Luck to Coach Barbay the stars have alligned for Coldsprings this year. I just hope the players are good students cause there will be lots of offers made to there players!
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Huffman will give Coldspring a game.

Sorry to say but Huffman doesn't have near enough speed to hang with Coldspring, you can say all you want to, I seen the game against Shepherd (and yes Huffman was in control of that game the entire night) but after everything I heard and read about Huffman I really thought I would of seen a more Physical and faster team. You have a few kids that can run but do not have near enough team speed (from the lineman to the secondary) to compete with Coldspring. Coldspring is a lot bigger and way more Physical than Huffman. I am not taking anything away from Huffman cause they are a good team and will get second in the district but I just don't see where they have enought to stay with Coldspring. Yes I know DeBerry is a great QB and you have a couple of recievers that are very good, I don't disagree with that, but DeBerry will not have a lot of time to sit back and pass the ball and the defensive speed that Coldspring has is going to be too much. Again if you don't score 70 points Huffman will not win, the Huffman defense is not going to allow them to stay in the game, If Huffman's offense is on the sidelines then they are not going to be out there throwing the ball around. The only way to be a spread offense like what Huffman has is to keep them on the sidelines and that is what Coldspring will do.

[quote name="idk" post="873861" timestamp="1286983212"]
Sorry to say but Huffman doesn't have near enough speed to hang with Coldspring, you can say all you want to, I seen the game against Shepherd (and yes Huffman was in control of that game the entire night) but after everything I heard and read about Huffman I really thought I would of seen a more Physical and faster team. You have a few kids that can run but do not have near enough team speed (from the lineman to the secondary) to compete with Coldspring. Coldspring is a lot bigger and way more Physical than Huffman. I am not taking anything away from Huffman cause they are a good team and will get second in the district but I just don't see where they have enought to stay with Coldspring. Yes I know DeBerry is a great QB and you have a couple of recievers that are very good, I don't disagree with that, but DeBerry will not have a lot of time to sit back and pass the ball and the defensive speed that Coldspring has is going to be too much. Again if you don't score 70 points Huffman will not win, the Huffman defense is not going to allow them to stay in the game, If Huffman's offense is on the sidelines then they are not going to be out there throwing the ball around. The only way to be a spread offense like what Huffman has is to keep them on the sidelines and that is what Coldspring will do.
[/quote]

We played Coldspring the first game of the season, tough team...I think Coldspring will wear Huffman down,and control the second half..Coldspring bgy 14+..Good Luck To Both Teams..

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="873864" timestamp="1286983551"]
[quote author=idk link=topic=74298.msg873861#msg873861 date=1286983212]
[/quote]

We played Coldspring the first game of the season, tough team...I think Coldspring will wear Huffman down,and control the second half..Coldspring bgy 14+..Good Luck To Both Teams..
[/quote]

We should've beaten kirbyville too. First game of the season for both teams,so both a little rusty, but kirbyville only scored 14 offensive points, coldspring got close to the goal line many times, but just couldn't punch it in. Also coldspring's offensive scheme wise was not prepared for kirbyville's defense, many people came through untouched because of missed assignments by OL, because coldspring definetly had the size advantage up front and you could tell when they started running normal smashmouth plays. You can bet during the playoffs that coldspring coaches will be studying that game hard before the two teams meet, and ultimately we'll see who the better team is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder