Crosby vs C.E. King

Guest octfeb
I have to say Crosby is gonna win.. But I would soooooooo love to see the C.E.King Panthers declaw the Cougars. It will be a battle of the cats... ;) 

Guest octfeb
[quote name="knightrider" post="867038" timestamp="1286376633"]
C.E. King 27 Crosby 21 ;D
[/quote] we can only hope.. Oh in case yall haven't heard THE HILL IS FOR REAL  Barbers Hill that is over there on the bump.  :-*

Bronco fans keep dreaming. If Kings like it has been in the past, that one dimensional offense isn't going to work and the cougs can score.

FYI North Forest HB is perty darn fast just side note.

if that Texas City score is anything close to what CE King is then the cougs will run up and down the field on them. 35% reception rate isn't going to cut it against the Cougs.

Running game should be interesting King still running the veer?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="868646" timestamp="1286548410"]
Better get your licks on King while you can, Coach Wilson will have that program up and going in no time.
[/quote]he will have a lot of work to do....
crosby jv won 44-6 i think
and crosby fresh A won 58-7
Crosby fresh B won 30-0

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="868646" timestamp="1286548410"]
Better get your licks on King while you can, Coach Wilson will have that program up and going in no time.
[/quote]

Well i agree hes a good coach, I like what Flanagan is doing at Crosby, been a supporter of his for a while, and remain so. I think he's severely underrated as a coach.

Also, I'd like to see CE King do something, perhaps this district wouldn't be such a 2 horse race, parody is always good.

And yes Crosby is Stacked for the next 3 years. =P.

The Frosh a team is 6-0 with a PF-PA of 256-37. so thats averaging 43 pts a game, and they give up 6 pts a game. =P.  ;D

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="868682" timestamp="1286550416"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74029.msg868646#msg868646 date=1286548410]
[/quote]

Well i agree hes a good coach, I like what Flanagan is doing at Crosby, been a supporter of his for a while, and remain so. I think he's severely underrated as a coach.

Also, I'd like to see CE King do something, perhaps this district wouldn't be such a 2 horse race, parody is always good.

[b]And yes Crosby is Stacked for the next 3 years. =P. [/b]
The Frosh a team is 6-0 with a PF-PA of 256-37. so thats averaging 43 pts a game, and they give up 6 pts a game. =P.  ;D
[/quote]

agreed.... and looking at Dayton's lower levels, it will be a 2 horse race for the next few years.

Guest octfeb
Well I have heard from a very very VERY reliable source that, some of the kids from King arent showing up for all the practices. I told my very reliable source that they need to benched. So I am sure that has alot to do with how well the team is playing this year or not playing maybe is what I should say.I also believe that once this new coaching staff gets everyone on the same page they will be able to compete well.

[quote name="octfeb" post="868705" timestamp="1286551482"]
Well I have heard from a very very VERY reliable source that, some of the kids from King arent showing up for all the practices. I told my very reliable source that they need to benched. So I am sure that has alot to do with how well the team is playing this year or not playing maybe is what I should say.I also believe that once this new coaching staff gets everyone on the same page they will be able to compete well.
[/quote]I heard the same about North Forest teams... showing up 1 day to practice... not working out... there nose and d tackles weight are 350-400 and can move....
there is no doubt that c.e king has the athletes.... so does north forest.... no discipline though..
it is going to take a special coach to make those kids buy into the system.... when or if they do... they can and will compete..

[quote name="hitman009" post="868782" timestamp="1286557305"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74029.msg868705#msg868705 date=1286551482]
[/quote]I heard the same about North Forest teams... showing up 1 day to practice... not working out... there nose and d tackles weight are 350-400 and can move....
there is no doubt that c.e king has the athletes.... so does north forest.... no discipline though..
it is going to take a special coach to make those kids buy into the system.... when or if they do... they can and will compete..
[/quote]

Even with the right coach, gotta graduate a couple groups before they really get it going in my opinion. It's hard to get kids away from a losing mentality. Some kids, no matter how hard they try can't seem to totally buy in after years of mediocrity or worse have worn on them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder