PN-G at Nederland Game Thread/Ned Wins/Comments!!!!!!!!

Cannot say enough about the effort of the players and coaches tonight...great, great win for the Dogs after pretty much everyone said they had no shot...they wanted it just a little bit more tonight...great offensive gameplan tonight as well and the D stepped up when they needed too

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game! That is what MCM is supposed to be like.

From a Dog perspective:

Great to have #9 back on the field. 

The game plan offensively was great.

Defensively, our kids were in position all night. Gave up some points, all credit goes to PN-G.

Don't under estimate Neumann and his coaching staff.

Keep on PNG. This is a tough team that will never quit.

20-4A  just got real interesting!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="863574" timestamp="1285994185"]
Ned's D was the difference no doubt.  They were relentless and well prepared.  Our defensive game plan was non existent, and we made no adjustments.   Can't figure it out actually.  Congrats to the Dogs.   (But I still wouldn't wanna be one)
[/quote]
I agree, good game and I still wouldn't want to be a bulldog either. They have bad habits, ever watch one laying on the floor or porch???? ;D ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="863761" timestamp="1286021790"]
PN-G put up over 500 yards of offense and Bertrand ran just short of 200 yards... And they lose this game by, you guessed it, a score....  Again.  All their losses have been by a score.  [b]Is that defense struggling that much?[/b]
[/quote]
Yes. This is the poorest playing defense I think I have seen at PNG. Some good individual play, but as a team, they are as porous as any I have seen. This is not to take anything away from Nederland. I saw them in their first game against WOS and this is a very much improved team. They were hitting on all cylinders last night and the Indian defense was flat. Good game Bulldogs!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="863834" timestamp="1286028708"]
PNG could be best 1-9 team in the area. Had a summer league team like this, lost in the bottom of 9th to many times. Great win Dogs.
[/quote]
My favorite quote in the "We Are Marshall" movie is "winning is everything and nothing else matters...it ain't how you played the game".  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="863761" timestamp="1286021790"]
PN-G put up over 500 yards of offense and Bertrand ran just short of 200 yards... And they lose this game by, you guessed it, a score....  Again.  All their losses have been by a score.  Is that defense struggling that much?
[/quote]Hey Soulja the Bmt.News SAID bertrand had 200 AND THE PA news said just under 100 I do not think he had 200

There is no way Bertrand had 200 yds rushing. The D did exceptionally well containing him to short runs. The problem with most of these writers, they want to be the 1st to report and their reliability can be off even on something so specific as stats. I will view the film and post later.

[quote name="hookem14" post="863855" timestamp="1286029954"]
Hey Roughrider, coming from a PNG fan, your son played very well last night.  You have a lot to be proud of.
[/quote]

Thank you very much....I was really proud of him along with the rest of his team. I found him on the field and gave him a big hug. You could not wipe the smile off his face. I appreciate the compliment.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="864881" timestamp="1286116731"]
[quote author=hookem14 link=topic=73829.msg863855#msg863855 date=1286029954]
Hey Roughrider, coming from a PNG fan, your son played very well last night.  You have a lot to be proud of.
[/quote]

Thank you very much....I was really proud of him along with the rest of his team. I found him on the field and gave him a big hug. You could not wipe the smile off his face. I appreciate the compliment.
[/quote]Please tell me

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder