Nederland At LC-M Predictions

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

Larry Neumann always finds a way to make the playoffs, but LCM will have their guns ablazin. Nederland will take care of business and win b at least 10.

My take:

LCM has not played in a game decided by less than three touchdowns since week one. This could be a factor in a close game.

LCM has won three games this year. Two against teams that are 0 for the season and one against a team that turned it over 8 or 9 times.

The bears may be a contender, I just think the jury is still out.

The jury will be back with a verdict on Friday.

They will either be living in the Penthouse or the Outhouse after this week.

I personally hope it is the prior of the two.

roc

i actually wouldn't mind seeing LC-M win this game. Coach Moody seems to be doing some good things in bear country. but Nederland looks like they are starting to play well and putting things together. i think it's still going to be a good game.

Nederland 31

LC-M 28

i think the bears are going to over come this friday...I think we are doing good.. Yes we had two shut outs then we were shut out but, the game we were shut on was a good game. 1st half i personaly don't know what was going on down there but the 2nd we only let them score once... Dayton is a hard team and i think even though we lost we lost with some great effort. i know that Mosely is a good running back but i don't think we will have much trouble after facing Douget.

BEARS 33

bulldogs 14

Won't have much trouble after facing Dugat? From what I saw, he had pretty good numbers last week. Just because he didn't have 300 yds. and 4 td's doesn't mean LC-M shut him down. You are going to face another good offensive line and back this week. LC-M will not be able to shut Mosley down. No team has! You can only hope to outscore them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder