Dayton At Central Predictions..Game Of The Week

Forget the conditions let's talk winnign.... Go Jags!!! Tonight is the night the critics will be silenced. When we win I will start a blog for all the Dayton fans to give up props to Central..... No team can go three deep is ridiculous... Playoffs are one and done competitions and I am a believer in "Any Given Friday" Ohh.... I forgot IIIIIFFFFF Dayton pulls it out I will start a blog being the first to give you all props!!!!! Good Luck Dayton you will need it!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Jags.. I think the Jags step it up when the other team has their attention, examples are Nederland game and the West Brook game.. I was at the Nederland/Central game and you guys were FLAWLESS that night.. That QB is quite an athlete.. I think people are looking into the scores too much.. This is going to be a great game.. I cannot see Central getting blown out.. In fact, I think they will win the game.

Guest PurplePride

:D Getting closer to game time! YES!

Good Luck to both teams........this will be a fun one to watch.....what a game it will be! I hope both teams show up with their "game on"!

Be safe traveling! :wink:

Make us PROUD BRONCOS! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder