October 1 Games...Friday

East TX

Orangefield plays host to BC Friday night, it will be OF's "Sideout against Cancer Night."   Varsity will begin at 5:00, followed by JV and Freshman....Please come out and support....

Both of these teams are still undefeated in District so this should be a great game to watch as well as a great cause to support......Coach Holbrooks has her Lady Bobcats all in the right places.....Her backrow this year is amazing and those Seniors are leaving it all on the court....I even saw where she called on some young bobcats and they showed her they can fight as well, great job lady's and Kudo's to you Coach, you are doing a great job there at OF.....This game will be really hard to predict, although i feel OF will always have 6 players on the court at all times that know their positions, you still have the talented coaching ability of Mathews right there changing things up....I'm going to say this will be a Coach's game, no matter which one ends up on top I feel both of you will have the top 2 teams in the District....Good luck to you both......

I have only seen one OF game this year(a win against East Chambers); and they have a good team.

Both schools are blessed with good Volleyball Coaching.  Becky Peveto(BC) was a phenomenal Coach last season in the playoffs--even though they lost to Caldwell who represented Region III in the State Tournament; they made a number of adjustments and played them a very poised game.  I hope both of these teams get to make the playoffs and do very well

as far as the BC OF game refs. i will say that it was not that great, but i will say they were consistent. as a coach that is the biggest thing you can hope for. when you get out of this region you see that we actually have it pretty good, at least by comparison. Good game ladies.

BC OF game...

Great game ladies....You both showed alot of heart Friday night....I don't understand how a team can go up 16 - 4 and somehow lose the game....But congrat's to BC for fighting back....This was an exciting game....

WOS you ladies have been working hard in off season, now get out there and start winning some games....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder