SELECT SOFTBALL

LULUJUJU

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my case it was both.  I do not know your specific circumstances but was defending those who have volunteered because as CC and others stated, if you have been in the dug out with 13 peoples DD's, you have put up with some undeserving crud.  The first thing a disgruntled parent will do to to infiltrate a coach is attempt to discredit other parents.  The second step is to put blame on a coach because he or she has a child on the team. 

At the age of 10, IMO a young lady is just barely getting to the point of deciding if she really likes the game.  As said by another, the same goes with finding coaches that may or may not be dedicated to the task.  My DD is 20 and a student at A&M.  She was recently asked to take over a team of 8 year old girls because there are not enough Dad volunteers to go around.  Thats the real problem.  Perhaps my being defensive is because I know what is coming her way and I am very interested in how she takes it.  The Dads and Moms that do not volunteer are usually the most critical.

BTW--she was a catcher and she is not afraid to pick you off.  ;D

It has nothing to do with me or my daughter.  My daughter started playing at the age of 4 and made the  6U PN state team at the age of 5....She also made the 8U PN State team at the age of seven...Im no disgruntled parent...I am proud of her accomplishments and she was coached by whom I consider one of the best 6U coaches in the area (Regina Lunceford).  My daughter is now just 8 years old and is still in 8U.  I enjoy playing, watching, and coaching softball and I am an ex-baseball player...I was venting about the quality of coaches after the 8U level in this area...I just have not seen any coaches at the 10U level that I would want to digress what Regina has taught her...Also, i was stating that (in my opinion, which might not mean crap to any of you) 60-75% of the girls playing 10u select do not belong in select ball...A 10 year old SELECT player should easily be able to handle a "can of corn" pop fly and they are being dropped left and right...Also, by witnessing and watching a lot of these 10u select teams the coaching is absolutely horrible...I sit here and listen to all you people say Houston Teams are more competitive due to numbers..Which in part is true..But i do not believe it is the factor to the magnitude that everyone claims it to be.....I think its the lack of proper coaching in this area that is one of the main factors...For example, look at the Memorial Titans this year which is basically three high schools put together which to me is comparable to the numbers of Houston schools...Do you really believe that they just this year magically somehow retained all this talent with these physical abilities..HELL NO.....THEY FINALLY GOT A GOOD COACH!!!!!!!!!  Thats my point..They have had the numbers and talent there for over 6 years and could never be competitive due to COACHING!!!!!!!  Mid-County is full of mommy and daddy ball and always will be and its time for some real coaches to step up and get rid of these bums that are teaching you and I kids absolutely nothing......And you wonder why lots of young girls are leaving the great sport of softball for soccer!!!!!!!!

And its not just in select softball...Go watch some of these so called "Select" baseball teams at Ford Park...There is no way that half of those kids belong on a select team..Its a status thing for all these Hoity Toity PARENTS to say their child plays on a select team..Which is garbage!!!!!  The coaching out there is just as bad!! In witnessing and watching tons of games out at Ford Park in the 11U division there is only ONE coach that I have seen that absolutely knows what he is doing and I don't even know the guys name...He is the coach for the 11U Orange Storm.  In my eyes, he is the best coach I have seen in this area for this age group.. So I'm no disgruntled parent...I'm just tired of these volunteer coaches (which half of them have never played a sport in their life) out there that cant even coach the fundamentals of the game!!! I also believe that any SELECT team should be coached by paid coaches......That keeps the mommy and daddy ball out of the game and also keeps the parents where they belong (IN THE STANDS WITH THEIR MOUTHS SHUT)... You wanna see a coach...Look at the 8U Southbelt Stingers coach Les Wincher.......Parents arent allowed to say a word and that is the most disciplined group of 8U little girls that I have ever seen and can whip any 10U SELECT team around here!!!  ITS COACHING!!!!!!!!!!

So you lump all of the SETx coaches in together because you have witnessed a few rotten apples??
How many rotten apples do you think there are in th Houston area. Quite a few!!!
I coach, and my daughter plays, imagine that. If you ask any one of our parents if I play favorites with my daughter, they will tell you no in a heart beat. My DD is usually siting the bench when she is not pitching, because she has not hit well the last year. On occassion we play her at 1st for defensive purposes, but we bat for her. Most parents will tell you that our coaches, who are all 3 dads, are actually harder on our daughters than the others. So not all local coaches are playing Daddy Ball.

Our 14U team is comprised of girls from the following ISDs, HJ, PNG, LCM, BC, WOS, OField & Deweyville. In other words, maybe you just need to find a team that fits what your daughter needs. Most likely it is not one of these so called select teams that is loaded with players from one small town.

Badndn--gave you a + for good post, for volunteering, and your coaching philosophy as a parent/coach.

Sorry, I cant buy into you LULU.  Post #2 on this thread says your not "disgruntled" but you immediately posted contradictory to that by posting an uncontested reply to yourself where you grunt about volunteers, grunt about parents,  grunt about players, and grunt about coaches.  The only people who should be disgruntled about all of this--- uncontested is an umpire.  Is there something you have not told us yet.  You seem to be in a conflict ---even with your own self.  :-[  

LULU,

Maybe you and daughter need to explore other opportunitites. I mean someone with her skills and talent ("8u that can out play any 10u") should consider becoming a multi-sport athlete. I hear that they are really fast but, do have trouble playing on both sides of the Trinity River. Have y'all thought about joining a Chinese Gymnastics team? I still believe the most important skill that a 8u/10u can develop is to know where the best Pizza places are for after the game meetings.

Sincerely,

Keyser "BigHam" Soze

[quote name="Keyser Soze" post="859361" timestamp="1285624506"]
LULU,

Maybe you and daughter need to explore other opportunitites. I mean someone with her skills and talent ("8u that can out play any 10u") should consider becoming a multi-sport athlete. I hear that they are really fast but, do have trouble playing on both sides of the Trinity River. Have y'all thought about joining a Chinese Gymnastics team? I still believe the most important skill that a 8u/10u can develop is to know where the best Pizza places are for after the game meetings.

Sincerely,

Keyser "BigHam" Soze
[/quote]

So if a twelve an under Chinese team wins a tournament with an 8 year old birth certificate on record---the other 12 and under team gets the trophy by default under international ASA, and AFA and  AAFA  thru Z rules.
As far as the best Pizza----it depends on what beverages are available for the coaches.  Yeppers been der-- dun dat.

once again I am not looking for a team for my daughter.....Once again I am not saying all coaches play daddy ball.....Read carefully    ONCE AGAIN I AM SAYING THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE COACHES HERE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING......PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!  HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!                                       

By the way BIG HAM my daughter is a multi-sport athlete!!!! But thats besides the point....This has nothing to do with my daughter or me.......Can I post an opinion that I believe the majority of coaches around here are clueless......YOU MUST BE ONE OF EM!!  BACK OFF THE TABLE BIG CHEESE!!  Get a life!!!!!  This topic is about poor coaches.......Not about anything else!!!!!!! 

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="859367" timestamp="1285625207"]
once again I am not looking for a team for my daughter.....Once again I am not saying all coaches play daddy ball.....Read carefully     ONCE AGAIN I AM SAYING THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE COACHES HERE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING......PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!  HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!                                       
[/quote]

Get yourself a team and show all of us how it is done!!!

What is up my B.F.A.M...?

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="859371" timestamp="1285625655"]
By the way BIG HAM my daughter is a multi-sport athlete!!!! But thats besides the point....This has nothing to do with my daughter or me.......Can I post an opinion that I believe the majority of coaches around here are clueless......YOU MUST BE ONE OF EM!!  BACK OFF THE TABLE BIG CHEESE!!  Get a life!!!!!  This topic is about poor coaches.......Not about anything else!!!!!!!  
[/quote]

Must be your first daughter. Clueless I'm not. I am pokimg a little fun but, you appear to be clueless. You have identified what you think is a problem. [size=18pt][u][b]DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!![/b][/u][/size] You're pissing off a lot of hard working volunteers on this site. You're approach leaves much to be desired. I do have a daughter that is playing college ball and I have had the privlage of being involved with programs that have put many girls on college teams. I know a little. I don't care about pat's on the back. The fact is many get into coaching because no other loud mouth advice giving parents will do it. So [size=18pt][b]You get a life and do[/b][/size] [b][size=18pt]something about it!!![/size][/b] I have a great life...........Peace. 8)

[quote name="RangerDad" post="859375" timestamp="1285626017"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=73596.msg859367#msg859367 date=1285625207]
once again I am not looking for a team for my daughter.....Once again I am not saying all coaches play daddy ball.....Read carefully     ONCE AGAIN I AM SAYING THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE COACHES HERE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING......PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!  HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!                                       
[/quote]

Get yourself a team and show all of us how it is done!!!

What is up my B.F.A.M...?
[/quote]

How you been JZ? W.I.B.P.Z.V.Q.W?

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="859393" timestamp="1285627071"]
Look here you keyboard badA$$...  I have the right to post my opinion about any coach or coaches I please!!!  And IF I tickled your feathers and you have a problem with that I can easily be reached!!!!!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA DO!! 
[/quote]

You crack me up. This will be fun having you on here. Please do not pick up your toys and go home. Guess what? You do have the right to an opinion. And so does everyone else so, chill Sunshine and have some fun.

I love this! "LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA DO"  HaHaHa  :D 

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="859418" timestamp="1285628911"]
sounds to me like the REDNECK from LUKENBACH needs to get his BALLS out of his purse!!!  You dont know what "TEAM" you are talking to....And i dont think you want to find out!!  But try me!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Perfect! You are making my point. Dude you're too easy. What do you want. Meet at the school yard after class or maybe a spelling contest. OK I'll say a word and you spell it. Ok here we go. The word is "stupid".  ::)

Most youth coaches start out coaching their DD when the are young so the coaches get better as there DD gets older so most of the best coaches are coaching the older kids. I feel like I have been very sucessfull in the years I have done this. I can promise you that I have learned a lot over the years and it does take time. Give the coaches a break and do what you can to help teach the kids what you know and maybe others can learn from you. If you know what the other coaches are doing wrong maybe you should be the one doing the teaching. I learned almost everything I know from some else so be the leader to help change things to help the kids. 

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="859418" timestamp="1285628911"]
sounds to me like the REDNECK from LUKENBACH needs to get his BALLS out of his purse!!!  You dont know what "TEAM" you are talking to....And i dont think you want to find out!!  But try me!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

You said in earlier post that you are not disgruntled---- Yet this seems a tad bit inflationary.  Keeping your cool under pressure is one of the first things I learned when learning the experience of coaching---just like Trout said.    It is a neccessary dug-out lesson.  You seem to be failing here ---therefore I would have to put you in the same catagory as those you have issues with.  Talk to us and refrain from screaming and you will then get better dialogue and I believe there are more coaches than not that can help you. 

This is pretty interesting stuff, but we need to tone it down a little.

As far as the coaches my daughter has had. I was one, her mother coached her and a list of dads, who had kids on the team. In fact every coach my daughter has had, had a daughter on the team. Most of whom went on to play at a high level D1 school. Most of the other girls on the team were also coached by their dads at one time or another and most of them went on to play D1 as well. Just because you are a dad doesn't prevent you from being a heckuva a coach. I suggest you go to as many tryouts as you can and if you don't find anything that suits you, start a team yourself.

Guest tappedout
I don't think he is trying to get his daughter on any team around here. I believe she play's on a team in the Houston area. I see you said that your daughter played for a good 6U coach, was she a good 8U coach? Did she ever teach your daughter anything about hitting? I heard that R.L. was a good 6U fielding coach. I believe the Stinger's play 10U now, they beat Boudreau's team (Bayou Bat's) by 1 run in extra inning's 2 week's ago. I agree that the Stinger's team is well coached. I just don't believe in girl's laying down in the middle of the field doing barrel-roll's and pushup's because they made a few error's. I believe each girl has to pay $3-400.00 a month to play. That's what I heard anyway. If someone want's to pay me a couple thousand dollar's a month, I'll coach my a$$ off and they would get some really good coaching. LULUJUJU, I'll meet you anytime and any place, how about tommorrow in Bmt. at that place next to Spec's liquor . How is lulujuju doing? LOL!

whats up Tapped Out!  yes she was coached by a good 6U coach.....And yes I repeat a good 6u coach!!! LOL  I've got these so called coaches panties in a wad over here on this thread......If this is who I think it is Hope all is well and hope your girl is doing good!!  Who is RL??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Nice edits on the above post. 
    • That’s what they want you to believe. If the dems came up with a magical bill to end all abortion and all crime etc. etc . It still Wouldn’t pass because this nation program many to believe that the other side just don’t think different there evil and must be defeated. It works in 3rd world countries and it works here in the US. Trump had liberal beliefs so did Reagan. It’s million of democrats in the military defending freedom millions of democrats in hospitals saving lives etc. etc. don’t let American politics define a person.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central (and hopefully correct) - (#) Regional Seed - TV will be noted below, all other games stream on ESPN+ Arranged by paired Regionals - Left Side of the Bracket (1/16 - 8/9 : 4/13 - 5/12)/ Right Side of the Bracket (2/15 - 7/10 : 3/14 - 6//11) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Indiana 10 - (2) Southern Miss 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Northern Kentucky 3 - (1) Tennessee 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) Southern Miss 6 - (4) Northern Kentucky 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Vikings of Kentucky Eliminated) G4:  (1) Tennessee 12 - (3) Indiana 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (2) Southern Miss vs (3) Indiana (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Tennessee vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#16 East Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Evansville 4 - (1) East Carolina 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Virginia Commonwealth 1 - (2) Wake Forest 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Wake Forest 6 - (1) East Carolina 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The consensus preseason #1 Demon Deacons dragged to down to Hell) G4: (4) Evansville 17 - (3) Virginia Commonwealth 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (1) East Carolina vs (3) Virginia Commonwealth (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (4) Evansville vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Stetson 2 - (1) Florida St. 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Central Florida 8 - (2) Bama 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Bama 0 - (4) Stetson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Tide Eliminated)  G4: (1) Florida St. 5 - (3) Central Florida 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (4) Stetson vs (3) Central Florida (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Florida St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#9 Oklahoma -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Connecticut 4 - (2) Duke 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2:  (4) Oral Roberts 0 - (1) Oklahoma 14   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Duke 6 - (4) Oral Roberts 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Fightin' Bobs Eliminated) G4: (1) Oklahoma 1 - (3) Connecticut 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Duke vs (1) Oklahoma (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Connecticut vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Wofford 3 - (2) LSU 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Long Island 8 - (1) North Carolina 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Long Island 2 - (3) Wofford 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (LIU Eliminated) G4: (2) LSU 2 - (1) North Carolina 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (3) Wofford vs (2) LSU (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina vs (1) North Carolina Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#13 Arizona -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) West Virginia 4 (2) Dallas Baptist 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Grand Canyon 9 - (1) Arizona 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Dallas Baptist 7 - (1) Arizona 0  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Wildcats Eliminated) G4: (4) Grand Canyon 2 - (3) West Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Dallas Baptist vs (4) Grand Canyon (Loser Eliminated) G6: 7:00 PM (3) West Virginia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#5 Arkansas -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Southeast Missouri 9 - (1) Arkansas 17   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   7:00 PM (3) K-State 9 - (2) la tech 4 ( This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Saturday June 1st G2: (3) K-State 19 - (2) la tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Resumption of suspended game) G3: (2) la tech 3 - (4) Southeast Missouri 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (Louisiana tards Eliminated) G4: (1) Arkansas 6 - (3) K-State 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (1) Arkansas vs (4) Southeast Missouri (Loser Eliminated) G6: 6:00 PM (3) K-State vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Penn 2 - (1) Virginia 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) St. John's 2 - (2) Mississippi St. 5 (10)  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Penn 9 - (3) St. John's 10 (12)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Quakers Eliminated) G4: (2) Mississippi St. 4 - (1) Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Mississippi St. vs (3) St. John's (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN2) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Virginia vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) ________________________________________________________________________________________ This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Western Michigan 8 - (1) Kentucky 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Illinois 4 - (2) Indiana St. 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Indiana St. 6 - (4) Western Michigan 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Broncs are Eliminated) G4: (1) Kentucky 6 - (3) Illinois 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Indiana St.vs (3) Illinois (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Kentucky vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#15 Oregon St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Nicholls St. 12 - (2) California-Irvine 13   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Tulane 4 - (1) Oregon St. 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Tulane 3 - (3) Nicholls St. 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Colonels Eliminated) G4: (2) California-Irvine 3 - (1) Oregon St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) California-Irvine vs (4) Tulane (Loser Eliminate) G6: 8:00 PM (1) Oregon St.vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Army 7 - (1) Georgia 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Georgia Tech 0 - (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (4) Army 2 - (3) Georgia Tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Black Knights Eliminated) G4:  (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 2 -(1) Georgia 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) North Carolina-Wilmington vs (3) Georgia Tech (Loser Eliminated) (ACC Network) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Georgia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#10 North Carolina St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) James Madison 7 - (2) South Carolina 8 (10)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Bryant 2 - (1) North Carolina St. 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Bryant 1 - (3) James Madison 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Bryant Bulldogs Eliminated) G4: (2) South Carolina 4 - (1) North Carolina St. 6  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) South Carolina vs (3) James Madison (Loser Eliminated) (ESPNU) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Grambling 0 - (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) t.u. 12 - (2) ULaLa 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) ULaLa 12 - (4) Grambling 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Tigers Eliminated) G4: (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 4 - (3) t.u. 2 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) ULaLa vs (3) t.u. (ESPN2) G6: 7:00 PM (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (#14 California- Santa Barbara -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31 G1: (2) San Diego (3) Oregon 5 - (2) San Diego 4 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Fresno St. 6 - (1) California-Santa Barbara 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) San Diego 7 - (4) Fresno St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Fresno St. Eliminated) G4:  (1) California-Santa Barbara 1 - (3) Oregon 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) San Diego vs (1) California-Santa Barbara (Loser Eliminate) (ESPNU) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Oregon vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Coastal Carolina 13 - (2) Vandy 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (SEC Network) G2: (4) High Point 3 - (1) Clemson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Vandy 9 - (4) High Point 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (VandyBoys are Eliminated) G4: (1) Clemson 4 - (3) Coastal Carolina 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (4) High Point vs (3) Coastal Carolina (Loser Eliminate) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Clemson vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#11 Okie State -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Florida 5 - (2) Nebraska 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Niagara 7 - (1) Okie State 19   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Nebraska 7 - (4) Niagara 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Purple Eagles Eliminated) G4: (1) Okie State 7 - (3) Florida 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (2) Nebraska vs (3) Florida (Loser Eliminated) (SEC Network) G6: 6:00 PM (1) Okie State vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary
    • The way they are talking sounds like they were from Beaumont.
    • I don't really like it but depending on how the brackets play out it could possibly help Woodville win a playoff game or 2 
  • Topics