Jasper vs. Orangefield Predictions?

KFDM COOP

We definetly have to tackle better and get off the field on 3rd down. If we can get a couple big stops during the game I think we can pull it off. Offensively I think we'll move the ball on them, we just have to score on those long clock consuming drives!!!

OF 27
Jasper 24

I hope!!!

[quote name="line drive" post="859159" timestamp="1285612365"]
In the past this would be a game to see the under classman get lots of playing time for jasper but now day's I dont know if jasper can beat orangefield.
[/quote]
from what I hear, the underclassmen will be getting LOTS of playing time, just as they have all year. 

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="859951" timestamp="1285688942"]
time for jasper to show up,
if they want to turn around and make
the playoffs, this is the first step
[/quote]
lol Jasper will make the playoffs Kirbyville and Center are the only competition they will have no other team can compete with Jasper in that district ;)

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="860222" timestamp="1285707665"]
[quote author=kvillecats9876 link=topic=73517.msg859951#msg859951 date=1285688942]
[/quote]
lol Jasper will make the playoffs Kirbyville and Center are the only competition they will have no other team can compete with Jasper in that district ;)
[/quote]

Cant knock jasper for losing to 4a competition they have played but def would of thought the silsbee
game be a lot closer. seeing silsbee in scrimmage and what newton did to them, just dont
see jasper coming in and blowing out diboll... huntington, seems much weaker but diboll IS 3-2.

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="860222" timestamp="1285707665"]
[quote author=kvillecats9876 link=topic=73517.msg859951#msg859951 date=1285688942]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I have seen Diboll put it to Jasper before, and someday Huntington is going to wake up and shock somebody.  These teams would love to knock off Jasper and you can count on their working extra hard to do it.  You may in your heart believe what you said.  That does not make it smart to say it for the Dogs' sake.

Jasper had better be ready to play EVERY week from here on out, or the Dogs will be sitting on the sidelines come playoff time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder