Last gulf threat......

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="853107" timestamp="1285103581"]
Hurricane most likely but to early to tell. I can tell you it's not coming here!!!  Big upper air pattern change with out [b]first decent front on the way early next week![/b][/quote]

Coop, you get some Karma for giving me this info!  Bow season opens Oct 2nd and that will be awesome if it gets here.

Hurricane most likely but to early to tell. I can tell you it's not coming here!!!  Big upper air pattern change with out first decent front on the way early next week!
[/quote]  Thanx...I have a business trip to Pensacola the first week of October, and hope that this storm doesn't interfere...but we should know long before that.  Thanks again, Coop.

Hurricane most likely but to early to tell. I can tell you it's not coming here!!!  Big upper air pattern change with out first decent front on the way early next week!
[/quote]good. cause we got Hermine up here, flooded. hated it.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="853116" timestamp="1285104252"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=73257.msg853107#msg853107 date=1285103581]
Hurricane most likely but to early to tell. I can tell you it's not coming here!!!  Big upper air pattern change with out [b]first decent front on the way early next week![/b][/quote]

Coop, you get some Karma for giving me this info!  Bow season opens Oct 2nd and that will be awesome if it gets here.
[/quote] Thank you sir!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder