stevenash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="$wag" post="855018" timestamp="1285343352"]
[quote author=$wag link=topic=73010.msg855017#msg855017 date=1285343266]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg848534#msg848534 date=1284657961]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=73010.msg848358#msg848358 date=1284607335]
[font=Courier]kenny hoffpauir[/font]
[/quote]

Thank you but I was familiar who the new employee was.  [size=12pt][color=red]Wanted Betrayed to shed his evaluation/passion on this issue.[/color][/size][/quote]
[/quote]When you beg for it you're gonna get. Don't want my opinion then stop calling me out.
[/quote]
As for making veiled threats to me, it wont do much good.  I was threatened by Dicky V numerous times.
If you dont want to be called out, stop bashing Hardin Jefferson fans, players, coaches with lies

[quote name="$wag" post="855007" timestamp="1285342335"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=73010.msg855004#msg855004 date=1285341779]
therein lies the problem....you really believe you are telling the truth

i hope Omar shows up to some HJ games...that would be great....I know my son always loves it when he comes to Coach Sutherlands camps in Beaumont to talk to the kids....he's been doin' it for years....his son has been a regular at Coach Sutherlands camps for many years
[/quote]Jalen goes to every camp around here every summer. If Omar is home then he usually speaks at alot of camps...Yeah he will be at a couple of games this year. Silsbee games for sure. He has a special relationship with D.C and Shawn. He really worked with them this past summer. They're going somewhere. He has alot of connections
[/quote]

Connections will not do much but maybe get you an opportunity to show what you can do.  But again, the college coaching/scouting system is very sophisticated and there are few if any good players that they are not aware of.  So, regardless of how "well connected" one is, they still have to be able to play better than most of their peers.

[quote name="Twig" post="855109" timestamp="1285350211"]
I wonder if swag knows what these beloved players he speaks of say about him when he isnt around. Would love to see the look on his face!!
[/quote]

You, sir, just made a very enlightened statement.  However, surely you must know that the subject you mention believes that all of the aformentioned admire and adore him.

[quote name="$wag" post="855118" timestamp="1285351062"]
I wonder if u really know what your getting yourself into...I'm assuming you live or your from a town off of 105 too?
[/quote]Obviously you don't know the connections between us. Before u say something stupid dude, I advise u to get off this subject.

Guest speechless
[quote]Obviously you don't know the connections between us.[/quote]

"Connections" are as deceptive as your attempts to pass off stories as truth on here

[quote] Before u say something stupid dude, I advise u to get off this subject.[/quote]

You should have taken your own advice a loooong time ago

Remember:  Blood ain't always thicker than water

[quote name="$wag" post="855118" timestamp="1285351062"]
I wonder if u really know what your getting yourself into...I'm assuming you live or your from a town off of 105 too?
[/quote]

Swag-  Try something other than a threat.  Sooner or later, you are going to run into someone who is going to respond to those threats in a manner that will trouble you greatly.

[quote name="speechless" post="855136" timestamp="1285352687"]

"Connections" are as deceptive as your attempts to pass off stories as truth on here

[quote] Before u say something stupid dude, I advise u to get off this subject.[/quote]

[/quote]the water that consists of  the Coach,  his brother, brother n law and father. Please. These people know its my word against a family of 4. I'm going to continue to say what I have to say and you 4 can continue to defend 1 another. Deuces!! 

[quote name="$wag" post="855218" timestamp="1285360545"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=73010.msg855136#msg855136 date=1285352687]

[/quote]the water that consists of  the Coach,  his brother, brother n law and father. Please. These people know its my word against a family of 4. I'm going to continue to say what I have to say and you 4 can continue to defend 1 another. Deuces!! 
[/quote]

I have a huge feeling the general public and kids involved would believe the "family" before the "one"!!!  Although the 4 that have been on you are not all family!!!!  Just sayin!!!

[quote name="Twig" post="855255" timestamp="1285362690"]
Im from china. Shows how much swag know!
[/quote]I don't care where you're from dude. You're not 1 of the 4 im talking about. I gave details. But if you wanna include yourself with them then go ahead buddy, becacuse you can get it too ;)

[quote name="stevenash" post="855260" timestamp="1285362814"]
[quote author=Twig link=topic=73010.msg855255#msg855255 date=1285362690]
Im from china. Shows how much swag know!
[/quote]

Wait a minute, if you are from China, does that mean you are from across the tracks?  If you are, you are supposed to be one of those that swag takes care of.  Has he asked you to transfer to Central or Ozen yet?
[/quote]I don't take care of anyone dude, and i sure haven't asked anyone of them to transfer. (Even though i would love to see that happen) Better opportunities and coaches. I bet they wouldn't have two 6'4's coming off the bench to back up 2 5'6 guys ;) Only at Hj will you have your best rebounder and best basketball player(S.P) ride the pine. Only to watch players in front of you fold under pressure. (Hunstville)  

Guest speechless
Family?  What are you talking about?  I'm a parent of one of the players who is tired of seeing you bash our team and coaches.  I find it funny that you question a coach/coaches who have been in the regional finals four years in a row and state twice.  Oh wait...let me guess...it's the players right?  Until they lose in the regional finals....THEN it's the coaches, right?  Kountze been to the regional finals four years in a row?  Central and Ozen?  Better schools, better players, better coaches?  Yeah right!  Keep believin' your own hype.  You are the only one that does.  If it's so much better then move on and quit dealing with and posting about a school and coaches that are so terrible.  You sound just like a wannabe that never was.  John Wooden and Red Auerbach were famous for bringing their BEST PLAYER off the bench....but wait...their white so they don't know what they are doing...right?  You are lucky I have no clue who you are or as we say from "neighborhoods just off 105" I'd be on you like stink on $hit!

[quote name="speechless" post="855301" timestamp="1285365382"]
Family?  What are you talking about?  I'm a parent of one of the players who is tired of seeing you bash our team and coaches.  I find it funny that you question a coach/coaches who have been in the regional finals four years in a row and state twice.  Oh wait...let me guess...it's the players right?  Until they lose in the regional finals....THEN it's the coaches, right?  Kountze been to the regional finals four years in a row?  Central and Ozen?  Better schools, better players, better coaches?  Yeah right!  Keep believin' your own hype.  You are the only one that does.  If it's so much better then move on and quit dealing with and posting about a school and coaches that are so terrible.  You sound just like a wannabe that never was.  John Wooden and Red Auerbach were famous for bringing their BEST PLAYER off the bench....but wait...their white so they don't know what they are doing...right?  You are lucky I have no clue who you are or as we say from "neighborhoods just off 105" I'd be on you like stink on $hit!
[/quote]First of all you beg for me to respond. You start most of these threads with my name in it. When you ask for me then im gonna give it to ya. "Raw and Uncut" If you don't like it then P.M me and i will gladly tell you who i am so the next time you see me you can do what u gotta do. I don't get on here looking for Speechless or any of the 4 that im always arguing with. I have the right to disagee , since when did that become bashing?

Guest speechless
[quote]Only player to play the whole game is the player who stands in that corner all game jacking, playing no D...[/quote]

Who you talkin bout?  Gus, Grayson, or Jacoby?  They all played the whole game without coming out.  Since you wanna talk about Prudhomme lets do it.  If I recall he was starting early in the year...right?  YES.  Why was he pulled?  Hmmmmm...you wanna answer that or you want me to?  You pick.  By the time he was back in good graces they were rolling and he was playing his best coming off the bench.  Why change a good thing?  To please those that cry race and only care about "their own"?  To please those that know very little about the game and aren't at practice every day but love to show up at game time and b--ch and gripe if "their people" don't score all the points?  I don't think so....coaches do what is working.  Ever heard "if it aint broke dont fix it?".  You think the coaches are the ones that got race problems when the one with the real race problem is you....cause if it dont go your way you cry race...and the apple don't fall far from the tree apparently.

You're a punk...keep talkin...cause I got your answers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01

• I wish I was as “smart” as you, so that I would know everyone’s views, as you think you do.
    • Heading into the summer and before two a days get going… what are some concerns or positives about your team heading into next season? I’d like to hear from some H-F people because according to some they are the district favorites heading into the season. I’m just trying to pass some time at least until we get our DCTF magazines lol For Bellville my concern is filling some holes on defense… specifically at LB,S, and DT… bright spots ? Basically the entire offensive line returns that paved the way for 3 RBs to rush for more than 1600 yards a  on the season (2 of those RBs will return as well). With all that said Bellville should still be a region favorite this upcoming season.
    • That’s not a choice, it’s the same thing and equally dangerous.    I’ve literally heard (with my own listening ears) the R County Chairman boast in a speech that “the only time I’ve ever voted for a Democrat was when I voted for Hillary in the Democrat primary! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” You’ll never guess who is tweeting all over the place about how we need closed primaries this week.  Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  Escalation of force.  These are concepts that you completely understand and teach.  Whatever we do today, we’ll pay for tomorrow. Impeach a President over something stupid? They’ll impeach yours twice.  Promise to lock up your political rival if you get elected? You can’t cry over somebody else doing it to you… even if you were just blowing a little smoke for the morons.   The old days of “don’t throw rocks if you live in glass houses” has now become “I’m pretty sure I’ve got more rocks than they do.” The frightening thing is that Ds only do it to Rs. Rs do it to Ds and other Rs alike without hesitation.  
    • Definitely does NOT sound like a fit for PN-G.
    • No offense, but both sides do it.  The Rs in Texas want to do away with decades of precedent and demand that Dems are no longer given chair positions on any committees in the Tx House. It sounds reasonable enough, until you arrive at a point when the Ds enjoy a single seat majority in the house, select the most leftist speaker of all times, and the refuse to give Rs any say in the legislative process by refusing to give them any committee chairs.     Experience has shown me that any time a party seeks to consolidate power in a legislative body, it backfires.    What I don’t like is a world where we cheer for Manchin for doing his own thing, but also re-elect guys like Paxton and Patrick when they make threats to R Legislators if they don’t do exactly what the Radical Right demands. Our Rep here in Hardin County lost his spot for voting against private school vouchers-his wife is a teacher. He also voted his conscience on the Paxton impeachment.  It cost him his seat…. Not because of the will of the voters in his district, but because if millions of outside dollars pumped into the race from outside the district and even an endorsement of his unknown challenger by Donald Trump himself.    Why do people like you applaud Manchin for being his own man and then vote against Phelan for doing the same thing?
  • Topics