The New Asst Coach AT EC- Betrayed, we are waiting

stevenash

[quote name="stevenash" post="860991" timestamp="1285797376"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=73010.msg860961#msg860961 date=1285794270]
[quote author=Puma link=topic=73010.msg860814#msg860814 date=1285783381]
Scalabrine - You sure are critical of HJ and their coaching staff.  [color=red][size=10pt]It is one thing to go onto a public forum and share your opinions but you seem to really have an axe to grind with the HJ coaching staff and the way playing time is decided.[/size][/color]  It is easy to sit back and be critical of a coach whose every decision is on public display.  I wonder what the HJ coaching staff or anybody else for that matter would say about your decision making at your job - it would be like people throwing rocks at you while your trying to mow.
[/quote]Never have i questioned Hj's coaching staff decisions!! Show me a post where i did that. Certain people have wrote that and assumed that but never have i said that. I have disagreed with plenty of Hj posters on here, and the only thing i directly said about Hj is that they don't help certain players after Bball season.
[/quote]

Are you going to deny that you have maligned(that means bad mouthed) the HJ coaching staff?
[/quote]Nope. I never posted any untrue statements about that staff. Check my posts. I often disagreed about alot of things u people were bragging on(Best coaches, Best this and Best that)  Let me reiterate (thats means to state or do over, repeatedly) I often said that Hj don't put enuff effort in trying to get certain players to the next level. (Particularly their most recent All-State Players)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="861143" timestamp="1285806859"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg860991#msg860991 date=1285797376]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=73010.msg860961#msg860961 date=1285794270]
[quote author=Puma link=topic=73010.msg860814#msg860814 date=1285783381]
Scalabrine - You sure are critical of HJ and their coaching staff.  [color=red][size=10pt]It is one thing to go onto a public forum and share your opinions but you seem to really have an axe to grind with the HJ coaching staff and the way playing time is decided.[/size][/color]  It is easy to sit back and be critical of a coach whose every decision is on public display.  I wonder what the HJ coaching staff or anybody else for that matter would say about your decision making at your job - it would be like people throwing rocks at you while your trying to mow.
[/quote]Never have i questioned Hj's coaching staff decisions!! Show me a post where i did that. Certain people have wrote that and assumed that but never have i said that. I have disagreed with plenty of Hj posters on here, and the only thing i directly said about Hj is that they don't help certain players after Bball season.
[/quote]

Are you going to deny that you have maligned(that means bad mouthed) the HJ coaching staff?
[/quote]Nope. I never posted any untrue statements about that staff. Check my posts. I often disagreed about alot of things u people were bragging on(Best coaches, Best this and Best that)  Let me reiterate (thats means to state or do over, repeatedly) I often said that Hj don't put enuff effort in trying to get certain players to the next level. (Particularly their most recent All-State Players)
[/quote]  Bill Clinton also stated that he nevr had sex with that woman

Addtionally- you made the obvious ridiculous charge that HJ staff rigged the games against Kountze ( those two losses are forever etched in your mind and there is NOTHING you can say or do to alter that wonderful FACT.  You also have said that they played the wrong players at the wrong times- sorry, but their opinion on that is 1000 times more enlightened than yours.- another FACT you cannot alter.  How did your "prediction" that Gustafson would lead the district in turnovers last year pan out?  How did your prediction that while HJ was at home, Kountze would be in Austin pan out?  Cleveland, a far superior team to Kountze and best collection of athletes HJ faced all year was "lit up" big time by Sutherland.  You suggested he couldn't do that against a good team with good athletes.(hmmm, makes me think he is either a good player or was coached by some people who knew how to take advantage of his strengths)  Before I go further, I want to see how you handle your denial of these.

[quote name="stevenash" post="861207" timestamp="1285809681"]
Addtionally- you made the obvious ridiculous charge that HJ staff rigged the games against Kountze ( those two losses are forever etched in your mind and there is NOTHING you can say or do to alter that wonderful FACT.  You also have said that they played the wrong players at the wrong times- sorry, but their opinion on that is 1000 times more enlightened than yours.- another FACT you cannot alter.  How did your "prediction" that Gustafson would lead the district in turnovers last year pan out?  How did your prediction that while HJ was at home, Kountze would be in Austin pan out?  Cleveland, a far superior team to Kountze and best collection of athletes HJ faced all year was "lit up" big time by Sutherland.  You suggested he couldn't do that against a good team with good athletes.(hmmm, makes me think he is either a good player or was coached by some people who knew how to take advantage of his strengths)  Before I go further, I want to see how you handle your denial of these.
[/quote]Honestly, im getting sick and tired of all this Malarkey!! On a serious note, majority of things you say and the rest of the Hawk Nation is "Nuthin but Malarkey"

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="861213" timestamp="1285809919"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg861207#msg861207 date=1285809681]
[/quote]Honestly, im getting sick and tired of all this Malarkey!! On a serious note, majority of things you say and the rest of the Hawk Nation is "Nuthin but Malarkey"
[/quote] I think you mean we shouldn't try to "cloud" the issues with truth or facts, right?

[quote name="stevenash" post="861207" timestamp="1285809681"]
[/quote]You talking about that same shooter who went (0 for etc...) in Huntsville?

[quote name="stevenash" post="848534" timestamp="1284657961"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=73010.msg848358#msg848358 date=1284607335]
[font=Courier]kenny hoffpauir[/font]
[/quote]

Thank you but I was familiar who the new employee was.  Wanted Betrayed to shed his evaluation/passion on this issue.
[/quote]Lets stay on topic!!

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="861243" timestamp="1285811500"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg861207#msg861207 date=1285809681]
[/quote]You talking about that same shooter who went (0 for etc...) in Huntsville?
[/quote]  Lets make a bet here.  I think you just grabbed "0 for 10-" out of the air.  Am I right?  Would you want me to verify if my contention in correct?  Be careful now because you tend to  dismiss facts as malarkey when they dont bloster your case

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="861261" timestamp="1285812496"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg848534#msg848534 date=1284657961]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=73010.msg848358#msg848358 date=1284607335]
[font=Courier]kenny hoffpauir[/font]
[/quote]

Thank you but I was familiar who the new employee was.  Wanted Betrayed to shed his evaluation/passion on this issue.
[/quote]Lets stay on topic!!
[/quote]

Of course, we were talking about betrayed there and since that "obviously" is not you, you have not interest in that, do you?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01