14-1A Who come out on top?

14-1A  

72 members have voted

1. 1. 14-1A

• Burkeville
    • Evadale
    • High Island
    • Sabine Pass

And again Crazy Dave when do you take ur medicine for the mental hospital ??? ???..or did u break out?..lets break down "Crazy Dave".. U have no life and u sucked at sports get over it u see burkeville start to get back on the map and ur downing us ;D ;D..say wat you want record shows the truth and yes we did get it handed to us against dewyville we came in very unprepared mentally with a big head..it wont happen again we know evadale is good and well be ready wating..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="whtUsay" post="860484" timestamp="1285731603"]
I'm just tired of y'all bragging about this kid when he is standing on the SIDELINES.... "have you seen #20 he's a beast" I mean come on, grow up a little... y would you even post this when he is standing on the sidelines??
[/quote]

I understand whtUsay. You didn't get to see him play or go up against him yourself. But he wasn't sittin on the sidelines for the first three games. And the beast comment was posted before anyone knew he would be out!

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/high-26908-island-cardinals.html

Guest curtissimo
[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="860481" timestamp="1285731036"]
And again Crazy Dave when do you take ur medicine for the mental hospital ??? ???..or did u break out?..lets break down "Crazy Dave".. U have no life and u sucked at sports get over it u see burkeville start to get back on the map and ur downing us ;D ;D..say wat you want record shows the truth and yes we did get it handed to us against dewyville we came in very unprepared mentally with a big head..it wont happen again we know evadale is good and well be ready wating..
[/quote]
WOW. I'm not trying to be a mean or anything, but are you like 12?

Guest Crazy Dave
Man you guys don't ever stop and i love it your right i sucked pretty bad and it's okay the rebels still win against really good teams and yall play NO COMPETITION when yall do play it "Deweyville" Yall get killed so just wait stangs the rebels are Not worried at all ive heard!! ill be back here in a sec

Guest Crazy Dave
Okay im back so back to my subject.... Lets just say i have ties to burkeville and they have informed me that burkeville will not beat evadale but will give it there best shot to and that it kills them to see them not beat evadale but evadale is too tough this year.... THATS FROM A  BURKEVILLE FAN!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ASK WHO BECAUSE I PROMISED I WOULDN'T SPILL A WORD OF THIS!!    Its pretty bad your own fans are admitting that yall aren't a very competitive team!! hahaha You know you arent very good when your own fans are turning on you and the coaches...... I just don't understand why you won't play a strong team besides deweyville????  I mean come on its pretty much a punch below the belt to pick on those teams that yall beat!!

Like i said before play some real teams then come talk to me!!  I feel so sorry for burkeville.. they just don't have it anymore they all talk a whole lot of crap but sure as heck can't back it up hahah  ;D

[quote name="trophyman" post="860455" timestamp="1285728247"]
we beat you last year in a down pour on your home field uuuummmm mud hole and still won and shut you out
oh and if the papers are right you just lost to dewyville by a lot and we beat dewyville this year huuuummmmm
this maybe will give the mustanges something to shoot for  and oh yea when you guys were on top in the district
you mouthed off just the same its karma enjoy.
[/quote]

Ha Ha If it makes you feel good to mouth off go ahead.  It's just sad when all it amounts to is getting to play an extra week of football.  I think Evadale wins the district, and I think Burkeville is a few years away. 

[quote name="Insane Bob" post="861204" timestamp="1285809414"]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=72934.msg861037#msg861037 date=1285801328]
Nobody in this district will win a playoff game.

END OF STORY!!
[/quote]

Evadale will that's a promise and stop ganging up on my brother Dave speaks the truth

P.S. #20from high island is a beast
[/quote]
NO MAM!

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="861037" timestamp="1285801328"]

END OF STORY!!
[/quote]Everyone in this district has always faced a big powerhouse team first game in the playoffs and some of which were almost big enough to be a  2a school. Until this year all the schools are just about equal. So you might be writing a new chapter to your story.Evadale will win a few playoff games not sure about the other two and  you can take that to the bank.

[quote name="Insane Bob" post="861204" timestamp="1285809414"]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=72934.msg861037#msg861037 date=1285801328]

END OF STORY!!
[/quote]

Evadale will that's a promise and stop ganging up on my brother Dave speaks the truth

P.S. #20from high island is a beast
[/quote]

Dave's probably good people.  But I'm under the impression someone from Burkeville stole his girlfriend/wife. 

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="861602" timestamp="1285867896"]
Burkeville is coming out this year you will see!!!!!!! Evadale burkeville is coming for yall so be ready......
[/quote]

Actually the Rebels are coming to you. And I guess you would have to say for you as well. That light you see coming down the tracks is the Rebels, you can step off the tracks or you can get run over. It matters not to the Rebels!

Guest Crazy Dave
Burkeville will not be on top in a long  time to come haha y'all are pathetic to think that and I think its funny you try to make me feel bad about my wife .... nice try but you still are the same horrible team as yesterday and you won't get any better anytime soon so go stand on those tracks and get destroyed by those rebels to bad I won't make it this next week gotta go support my boys but ill be keeping up on how bad its gona be haha.... don't get beat too bad burkeville and rebels put your foot on their throat and don't let up so they can breathe ;D.

Why are we still discussing this?  Anyone with any football savvy knows that Evadale will come out on top this year, as they have the last 2 years.  I'm not hating the Stangs or saying the Cards were a 1-man-band and they're finished without their good RB.  I'm simply saying the Rebs have too many weapons and to good of coaching to finish 2nd. 
I've said before and I'll say again, Bville is headed in the right direction but they a few years away from being a threat for the title.  Sure, they'll make the playoffs this year.  But I believe it'll be in 3rd place behind Evadale and HI.

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="861789" timestamp="1285881148"]
Burkeville will not be on top in a long  time to come haha y'all are pathetic to think that and I think its funny you try to make me feel bad about my wife .... nice try but you still are the same horrible team as yesterday and you won't get any better anytime soon so go stand on those tracks and get destroyed by those rebels to bad I won't make it this next week gotta go support my boys but ill be keeping up on how bad its gona be haha.... don't get beat too bad burkeville and rebels put your foot on their throat and don't let up so they can breathe ;D.
[/quote]
crazy dave you bash burkeville all the time especially about evadale.. I have one question? Between Burkeville and Evadale which team holds the most district champ, regional, quaterfinal, area and state championships in football? Burkeville has had 3 bad seasons in 40 years and you would swear the world was ending.. Every team has to regroup from time to time... So Evadale,Crazy Dave and anyone else.. Show me the champions trophies from Evadale and the State Rings.. or shut up....!!!!!Evadale will have to win alot more games to even compare to the legacy of wins that Burkeville has......

I thought this was a "14-1A Who comes out on top" thread, not a "who has the most state championships and most overall wins" thread.  I've got to ask....are you like 3 years old?

If it'd make you feel better, start a state championship thread.  No doubt that Bville has some great history and tradition but I haven't seen Hull-D on this thread boasting of tradition or WOS, or PNG or Newton or whoever....its a 1A This Year Type of Thread.  ??? ??? ???

OK, I'm done, on to better things.

Arguing on the threads in years past have been a lot of fun.  Now it seems that the overwhelming majority are punk kids who know little to nothing about football or how to spell.  BIGMO44 your wasting your time.  Their not going to pay attention to your thread because you can spell and make complete sentences.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder