PeeWee scores

Guest sly0071

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="840005" timestamp="1283719542"]
Lum Blue 27
LCM 0

Lum called the dogs off after 1st half.

Lum White beat Kountze badly also.
[/quote]

Bull crap no dogs called off when u on side kick everytime. So pitiful that all u can do is onside kick against lil kids who arent as talented as u are. Have some class and quit playing trick play football, I can say this because I promise u won't do it all year long someones gonna hurt your feelings like they do every year. BET THAT!!!!

Wow Dub, can't see why you are upset.  We scored every time our first O was on the field and held LCM to negative yards with our first D.  After the first half there were liberal substitutions trying to get as many kids reps as possible.  That was in the interest of the kids and fairness.

As for onside kicking, we don't have a kid who can kick it deep, so we play to our strengths.  It's not trick football, but proper strategy.  Plus most teams in PeeWee onside kick.  

I will be happy to wager with you as appropriate.  I just wish you would stop using run on sentances, they hurt my eyes.

First you say that you swapped players out for fairness. If that is true, then your previous statement of "calling the dogs off" is not calling them off. You were simply doing what the rules say to do!

Then you say that your kids can't kick it deep so you onside kick. That's horsecrap because it takes way more skill to onside kick then to toe punch!!!

I have been in this league for 4 years and only one team onside kicks everytime and thats the Ltrain!!! TOOT TOOT!!

Last but not least if you wanna wager, I wouldn't try that " U CAN'T BEAT US AND U NEVER WILL " ask chris hahahahahaha

P.S. before you make fun of my run-on sentences, which is what I am known for, make sure that you spell "SENTANCES" correctly  :o :ohahahaha

Love u too by the way and see you soon!!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Dub,

I appologize if calling off the dogs hurt your feelings. I am very aware of the rules as they pertain to substitutions.

I guess you are the guru of special teams coaches.  Why did LCM onside kick their only kickoff?  It might be because the kids are 7-8 and don't quite have the leg strength to kick it deep.  4 years of mediocrity must be a soul crushing endeavor.   

Sorry, spelling isn’t our strong suit in Lumberton, winning football games is.

Keep making fun of the LTrain as we will just keep on counting our W's.  Deal with it.

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="840619" timestamp="1283813990"]
Dub,

I appologize if calling off the dogs hurt your feelings. I am very aware of the rules as they pertain to substitutions.

I guess you are the guru of special teams coaches.  [b]Why did LCM onside kick their only kickoff?[/b]  It might be because the kids are 7-8 and don't quite have the leg strength to kick it deep.  4 years of mediocrity must be a soul crushing endeavor.   

Keep making fun of the LTrain as we will just keep on counting our W's.  Deal with it.

[/quote]

because it wins games ;D

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="840619" timestamp="1283813990"]
Dub,

I guess you are the guru of special teams coaches.  Why did LCM onside kick their only kickoff?  It might be because the kids are 7-8 and don't quite have the leg strength to kick it deep.  4 years of mediocrity must be a soul crushing endeavor.   

[/quote]
You didn't hurt my feelings, if you know me then you know that no one can do that!!
Second, I apologize because I thought that you were someone else that I always stir the pot with on here from Lumberton!!
We do this every year before we get together and pigg out at BWW so sorry bro, I thought you were one of the crew. I really didn't mean to offend u.
I am not from LCM, just watched some of the game and wanted to start mess with my boys " JUST ASK TRAGIC HIPPY"!!!
Now for the mediocrity comment, you can scratch that 2 superbowls WINS in 3 years 1 we lost by a touchdown and working on my 4th appearance hahahaha. Once again no offense intended, we really just poke at each other on here all year long, its what we do!!!

P.S. you guys do win games!! UNTIL the stampede of STANGS runs through hahahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder