L-Train vs BH?

[quote name="bojangles" post="834643" timestamp="1283133361"]
Got the Raiders big in this one. Asher is a bruiser, and Pace has picked up weight but didnt lose speed. Chuck seemed to have gained a little speed, ask the Jasper secondary...42-10 ltrain
[/quote]
Asher does seem to be a bit bigger than last year and did a great job last Friday. Ipreps has him at 169 yards for the game, impressive.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="834683" timestamp="1283135184"]
[quote author=bojangles link=topic=72163.msg834643#msg834643 date=1283133361]
Got the Raiders big in this one. Asher is a bruiser, and Pace has picked up weight but didnt lose speed. Chuck seemed to have gained a little speed, ask the Jasper secondary...42-10 ltrain
[/quote]
Asher does seem to be a bit bigger than last year and did a great job last Friday. Ipreps has him at 169 yards for the game, impressive.
[/quote] The whole backfield looked bigger and faster. 

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="834687" timestamp="1283135382"]
I think bh is going to miss Price maybe they'll prove me wrong
[/quote]

Your right, he is missed every two weeks when I have to pay someone to cut my grass.  ;) ;) ;)  I miss him like a good case of jock itch.  ;D ;D 

it was mentioned on another thread that on the opening kick off of the santa fe game Ryland Dutton went down with a knee injury. After several minutes on the field he was helped off and after a while the leg was splinted. what REALLY SUCKED was when the half ended all of the coaches, players, and trainers jogged to the field house leaving Dutton on the side line and he was forced to make his way on crutches ALONE to the field house. the entire coaching staff and training staff left their wounded on the field to make his way. i am sure i am not the only person who saw this and was upset by it. if this is the type of leadership that the future holds... furthermore, he was not helped back to the sideline after halftime was over. i will refrain from a lengthy rant but in my opinion that spoke volumes about coaches and trainers. 

Toups Graphics predicts....
Over the next three weeks the number of BH posts decreases exponentially (which means really fast) and that there will be a few guys from Mont Belvieu needing to buy some pink shirts to wear during some playoff games to settle of a debt from a wager made on SETX sports dot com.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="834992" timestamp="1283186052"]
Toups Graphics predicts....
Over the next three weeks the number of BH posts decreases exponentially (which means really fast) and that there will be a few guys from Mont Belvieu needing to buy some pink shirts to wear during some playoff games to settle of a debt from a wager made on SETX sports dot com.

[/quote]

Have no fear! I am currently devising a plan to erase the memory of every poster past and present on SETX Sports. I saw it done once on a movie and I KNOW movies are real! ;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="835139" timestamp="1283199441"]
If Barbers Hill doesn't get a win this week...
Just looking at their next four opponents
Nederland
open
DAYTON
Lee

At least the won't lose on their open week.
If the Eagles don't bust through this week, it will be October before they can get into the W column.
[/quote]

The only game BH has even a chance of winning is that "open" opponent..

BH gets rolled by Lumberton this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder