*Vidor Vs. Texas High Broadcast Thread*/TEXAS HIGH WINS 48-41 2OT!!!!

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="832501" timestamp="1282963705"]
[quote author=Pierats222 link=topic=72110.msg832482#msg832482 date=1282963300]
Texas High is on their own 9, great punt by Jacob Jeanise!!
[/quote]kicking game is looking good!
[/quote]

You jinxed us!!!!!!!    ;)

very very impressed now i am looking forward to watching the pirates play a few games. No one was giving Vidor much of a chance including me but they proved us wrong. The thing that i like the most is now when they get to district they will have played some good teams such as Texas high and kville, i know bridge city won big tonight but they played shepard they better win big. Matthews did a good job of playing some good competion in the pre-district. Keep your heads raised high boys you have nothing to hang your head about go get them next week.

Great game tonight boys against a very good Texas High team... Hold your heads up..... it was a long drive and you played your @$$ off!! Can't wait to watch you next week against BC!! I am sure there are some out there that are going to say that the kicker lost this game for us... but that 1 pt shouldn't of mattered it was the other 34 we gave up before that....

Vidor Pirates, You all played a tremendous game and Tx High was very fortunate to win. I think you all will do fine. Tx. High made a ton of mistakes, but Vidor made the game as close as it was. Your team, fans, and coaches are a class act. Go get em the rest of the year. I hope all the Vidor fans that saw the game will never forget the effort your team showed. This game was a nail bitter for sure.

See you all next year in Lufkin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho