*Vidor Vs. Texas High Broadcast Thread*/TEXAS HIGH WINS 48-41 2OT!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Another season of Vidor Pirate Athletics returns to Setxsports tonight!! Joey Vincent and Corey Berg will be live tonight from Lobo Stadium in Longview as the Vidor Pirates take on Texas High Tigers. This is the first meeting ever between the two school and Setxsports is looking forward to bringing all the action live to everyone tonight. Everything starts off at 6:30 with the Pax Supply Pregame show at 6:30 where the guys will break the game and season down. Plus a new added feature to the Pregame Show this season is the Coaches Corner Segment with Head Coach Jeff Mathews. Kickoff is at 7 right here for your home of Vidor Pirate Athletics!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirate-athletics&catid=73:games

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="832306" timestamp="1282959463"]
Way better than expected
[/quote]Coach had some positive things to say after WOS practice. I didn't see it but I guess he was right. We may have a team that can make some noise in district this year. Looks like WOS is beating up on Nederland tonight.

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="832342" timestamp="1282960330"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72110.msg832306#msg832306 date=1282959463]
Way better than expected
[/quote]Coach had some positive things to say after WOS practice. I didn't see it but I guess he was right. We may have a team that can make some noise in district this year. Looks like WOS is beating up on Nederland tonight.
[/quote]

dont worry about them take care of Texas High

[quote name="indianforever" post="832346" timestamp="1282960414"]
[quote author=Pirate for Life! link=topic=72110.msg832342#msg832342 date=1282960330]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72110.msg832306#msg832306 date=1282959463]
Way better than expected
[/quote]

dont worry about them take care of Texas High
[/quote]Sorry dude but there is nothing I can do about either game!

[quote name="JoesBros" post="831718" timestamp="1282914042"]
Another season of Vidor Pirate Athletics returns to Setxsports tonight!! Joey Vincent and Corey Berg will be live tonight from Lobo Stadium in Longview as the Vidor Pirates take on Texas High Tigers. This is the first meeting ever between the two school and Setxsports is looking forward to bringing all the action live to everyone tonight. Everything starts off at 6:30 with the Pax Supply Pregame show at 6:30 where the guys will break the game and season down. Plus a new added feature to the Pregame Show this season is the Coaches Corner Segment with Head Coach Jeff Mathews. Kickoff is at 7 right here for your home of Vidor Pirate Athletics!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirate-athletics&catid=73:games
[/quote]

Im a Vidor player from last year(Chan Smith #2 CB) and I no longer live in Texas. Im out in Colorado and I just want to say thank you for having a live feed so i can listen to my boys and how theyre doing every week :) thanks alot guys!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba