Houston Kinkaid at Anahuac/Kinkaid wins 27-16

The score was 27-16 kinkaid when i left 2:00 left in 4th. Anahuac run the same plays over and over out of the wing -t , i dont understand they stack the box and he still keep running the ball, it dont look good for Anahuac this year . Hats off to Justin A. he is a beast but he cant do it all. Dont get me wrong Houston kinkaid was the better team they awsome quarter back #7 Ray childress  son.

Panthers didn't seem all on the same page tonight and got beat up front by a much bigger and tougher squad at this point in the season.  To put it bluntly, we couldn't block.  Falcons came to play and definitely were polished in every aspect of the game.  While we did have some high points, Albritton over 200 rushing yards, the main stat is the score. 

However, we did lose to the Falcons last season and went on to the 2nd round, so who knows what will happen from here?

Back to the drawing board, Go AP!

I said the same thing last season - we just don't have the size to run up the middle like that all night, nor can we block well enough anyway.  Not enough passing and it's not very difficult to make adjustments at halftime (as Kinkaid did) when we didn't make any at all!  We probably won't play a team of that size again either, so I'm still optimistic

Hopefully Kinkaid will go undefeated this year and we can look back and say that we actually might have played better than we looked?   ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder