**POLL**

Who has the nicest stadium in the Gloden Triangle ?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the nicest stadium in the Gloden Triangle ?

• BISD
    • PNG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall funny...while yall feel threatened by the new stadium like it's a competition thing, my people from beaumont will go out and support our team and not  worry about the reservation.  Truth be told is there really a comparion?  But I knew a silly thread like this one would arise... ::) ::)

First of all, I do not know of any stadiums in the Gloden Triangle area. ;D

But, if you meant Golden Triangle, why relegate the poll just to two stadiums?

And, aren't you comparing apples to oranges?

PNG has a football stadium.

BISD has an Educational Support Center.

That's two different things.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="826799" timestamp="1282148152"]

[/quote] :D  :D

Guest tappedout
Someone just trying to stir the pot! Most people have not seen the stadium in BISD. I'm sure it is just as nice as the one at PNG, but who really care's. PNG fan's, please don't even get involved in this discussion because it can look bad on the rest of us.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="tappedout" post="826839" timestamp="1282150192"]
Someone just trying to stir the pot! Most people have not seen the stadium in BISD. I'm sure it is just as nice as the one at PNG, but who really care's. PNG fan's, please don't even get involved in this discussion because it can look bad on the rest of us.
[/quote]

lol notice who started it!!  Nederland what a surprise!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826796" timestamp="1282148052"]
Yall funny...while yall feel threatened by the new stadium like it's a competition thing, my people from beaumont will go out and support our team and not  worry about the reservation.  Truth be told is there really a comparion?  But I knew a silly thread like this one would arise... ::) ::)
[/quote]

Whats a a comparion??? ??? Is that some kind of a fancy Educational Support Center thingy????

;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826834" timestamp="1282149397"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71749.msg826799#msg826799 date=1282148152]

[/quote]
Actually PNG has a football stadium and BISD has the Lesbo Educational Support Center.  ::)

[quote name="PNGFan" post="826862" timestamp="1282153143"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71749.msg826796#msg826796 date=1282148052]
[/quote]

Whats a a comparion??? ??? Is that some kind of a fancy Educational Support Center thingy????

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Sounds a little like the blabber your players and fans were saying @ the Rez when the Jags  whipped butt and took names in 2008.. :D :D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="826870" timestamp="1282153881"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71749.msg826834#msg826834 date=1282149397]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71749.msg826799#msg826799 date=1282148152]

[/quote]
Actually PNG has a football stadium and BISD has the Lesbo Educational Support Center.  ::)
[/quote] ??? ???

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826873" timestamp="1282154181"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=71749.msg826862#msg826862 date=1282153143]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71749.msg826796#msg826796 date=1282148052]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Sounds a little like the blabber your players and fans were saying @ the Rez when the Jags  whipped butt and took names in 2008.. :D :D
[/quote]

16-0 is a butt whopping?? Last year was better though looking at the air being blown out of the Jag fans when they THOUGHT they had the game won.

Want to see the Video again, or should I say nightmare on Jagstreet?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826890" timestamp="1282155561"]
Yep...  A shutout in ANY aspect is a butt whipping...Thats what started the brawl by the players and your fans taking shots at our halftime show... Good win last year,  although you guys knew you had an angel on the field that night...
[/quote]

Yep, was a ending to a very frustrating year. The Jags handed it to us that night, but was far from a butt whipping!!

Soulja..I usually have respect for you posts, but you are being a jerk. This thread was started by a Ned fan, not PNG fan. We are very proud of our stadium and hope that visiting fans enjoy our facilities. I know that ya'll are proud of your new stadium and you have a right to be. Because what I have seen of it, it looks like a fantastic stadium. I am looking forward to going to at least one game(PNG vs Ozen) this year. Lets leave it at that and not turn this thread into something ugly. I have a lot of respect for Central's football program and I would hope you have the same for PNG's...Peace.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="826952" timestamp="1282164313"]
Soulja..I usually have respect for you posts, but you are being a jerk. This thread was started by a Ned fan, not PNG fan. We are very proud of our stadium and hope that visiting fans enjoy our facilities. I know that ya'll are proud of your new stadium and you have a right to be. Because what I have seen of it, it looks like a fantastic stadium. I am looking forward to going to at least one game(PNG vs Ozen) this year. Lets leave it at that and not turn this thread into something ugly. I have a lot of respect for Central's football program and I would hope you have the same for PNG's...Peace.
[/quote]as soon as the PNG guy chimed in and cracked a joke about the stadium (go back and see for your self), I fired back...  A jab for a jab... I have a PN-G fan whom I talk to on the phone all the time..So I do respect the Indian program...  I think you have me wrong..  Not being a jerk.. Maybe you need to losen up a little.. Now if you Don't Want me cracking on PN-G, I suggest you tell your fellow fan not to crack on Butch stadium.. No harm taken, though...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="826959" timestamp="1282164876"]
It's ok soulja...  Ask them who's season lasted longer??? ;) ;D
Y'all pulled off the comeback when it mattered, (Huntsville) they fell short. (Brenham)

That should season and stir the pot a little...
[/quote]True!  :D ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826975" timestamp="1282166865"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=71749.msg826952#msg826952 date=1282164313]
[/quote]as soon as the PNG guy chimed in and cracked a joke about the stadium (go back and see for your self), I fired back...  A jab for a jab... I have a PN-G fan whom I talk to on the phone all the time..So I do respect the Indian program...  I think you have me wrong..  Not being a jerk.. Maybe you need to losen up a little.. Now if you Don't Want me cracking on PN-G, I suggest you tell your fellow fan not to crack on Butch stadium.. No harm taken, though...
[/quote]
Its called taking the high road. That is what I am suggesting. There is plenty said on this board that i could flame people for, but I don't. If you red my post I started by saying I respect you and most of your posts.
BrenhamFan...What is this your business? Guess what? I was pulling for Central in that game, like I stated, I respect Central. I also respect Brenham's program...You should respect PNG after last year even though we lost to ya'll.

Guest tappedout
I'm so sick of hearing about last year and year's before. Does last year really have any bearing on what's going to happen this year? I don't see Central being the top team in 20-4A with a sophomore QB. I thought he was good but he will have some problem's this season against bigger and faster player's. Anyone that was at the Brenham game last season know's that if Brenham had wanted to keep scoring in the 2nd half, all they had to do was keep throwing deep because we were down to backup's at cornerback. Brenham just took their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half. So let's quit talking about we almost came back. We didn't and we went home! Let's focus on another great season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124