TO WO-S

skipper

Will This Be The First Time The Mustang Faced The Split Back Veer Offence I Know It Will Be This Year.Thinking Back Years Ago In Texas Stadium The Mustangs Ran Into A Team That Ran The veer And WOW Before The Dust Cleared The Mustang Were Down By Alot I Dont Remember The Team Thay Played.

Yes it was Ennis, and yes it was the spread. Not to mention it was one of the first times we had seen the spread.

As far a WOS not knowing about the veer, well the coaches that ran the veer with WOS are still there. So lets just say we are familliar with it.

Guest GoStangs

Most of the offenses WOS has seen has been the wing-t or some variation of that formation. As for a triple-option, WOS has seen teams run that play during games this year (though not their primary offense) and have looked pretty good defending it.

BTW, a while back, I found a pretty neat website that has interactive playbooks. Check this one out for the veer offense -- I don't know if Silsbee runs some, none, or all of these plays, but for anyone who isn't real familiar with the veer offense, it's a pretty neat page:

http://www.nflhs.com/tipsdrills/InteractivePlaybooks/HSTeams/11_o_veer.asp

Yes it was Ennis' date=' and yes it was the spread. Not to mention it was one of the first times we had seen the spread.

As far a WOS not knowing about the veer, well the coaches that ran the veer with WOS are still there. So lets just say we are familliar with it.[/quote']

Ennis ran the spread like very few ever have..that is where Jasper's coaches went one summer to learn the offense. I believe most of those coaches are no longer at Jasper, but I could be wrong.

Guest BIG HOUSE

TIGER 90 you are right,but LUMBERTON did surprise SILSBEE!!!

Your guys were much,much bigger.Lumberton out played SILSBEE THAT NIGHT!

Back to the problem at hand,WO-S. If the QB-Harper keeps the ball 85%

as usual,you guys will need another QB by 3RD QTR. Who is the back-up QB? Tell him to get ready.

WO-S WILL BRING THE HAT!!!!!

AGAIN,WO-S- ALOT SILSBEE-a little

TIGER 90 you are right' date='but LUMBERTON did surprise SILSBEE!!!

Your guys were much,much bigger.Lumberton out played SILSBEE THAT NIGHT!

Back to the problem at hand,WO-S. If the QB-Harper keeps the ball 85%

as usual,you guys will need another QB by 3RD QTR. Who is the back-up QB? Tell him to get ready.

WO-S WILL BRING THE HAT!!!!!

AGAIN,WO-S- ALOT SILSBEE-a little[/quote']

This is funny being that its coming from someone at a school that has never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever been to the playoffs!

Me too' date=' I have a feeling that Arizona is going to take Chicago OUT!!![/quote']

I think Arizona will drop a 20+ point lead to Chicago's defense and Chricago's offense will never score......could happen.... :D

Oh yeah, and Silsbee get's spanked like the want-to-be contenders they are. :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder