Cleveland New AD

Guest baseball25
I will say this out of all those coaches nobody has the resume and all the wins like him, if he gets Cleveland job they will be hard to stop with those athletes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a joke. C-town (3 good playoff runs in row) is getting rid of Ricky Tullos to get a hardin's coach or Liberty's DC. Were either of these teams playoff teams last year?? C-town admin. everyone is east texas that knows football is laughing at you!!!!
I just became the biggest coldspring fan in the world.
Go Trojans!!!

[quote name="baseball25" post="815460" timestamp="1277932930"]
Gorillia do u know Larry haynes resume???? The guy is like 148-45 overall record
[/quote]

True. Also recall that before he coached at Hardin, he was Head Coach at 5A schools Aldine Eisenhower,Clear Lake and Haltom (Ft. Worth area), 4A schools Lumberton, Crosby and Brewer.

yeah I know his record 6-4 last year! Crosby and Eisenhower got alot better when he left town. that 145- and whatever bs you just threw at me, I aint buying.

I know my football, I dont need a schooling. I also Know that District champions should have MUCH higher standards. Mine as well get Bob Jones he beat Hardin and Liberty!!! And yes he coached at aldine isd too!!

Bottom line Spanky Broussard coming back to C-town. Write it down.

Guest baseball25
Crosby was good when he was there, they broke offense records and went to the playoffs every yr there, the guy has had 1 losing record dude in over 25 yrs of coaching lol, Hardin lost the best player, hardin has every had in John Stelly hard to replace a guy like that, and then you have there best WR tear his ACL in a scrimmage for the 2nd straight yr, and there starting linebacker that was the heart and sole of the team passed away, so get a clue dude.

they were 6-4 stelly's senior year too. And I dont think Haynes coached Reescano who was the best player hardin had. Not villemez or Marsh.
One kid for Crosby caught 20 passes in a game. that was their record.WOW. I think they lost that game.
Crosby got respect with Flannigan
Eisenhower got respect with Patterson and Carson.

Bottom line is C-town is taking a step back from Tullos. But I guess that is what someone wants.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="815473" timestamp="1277935115"]
yeah I know his record 6-4 last year! Crosby and Eisenhower got alot better when he left town. that 145- and whatever bs you just threw at me, I aint buying.

I know my football, I dont need a schooling. I also Know that District champions should have MUCH higher standards. Mine as well get Bob Jones he beat Hardin and Liberty!!! And yes he coached at aldine isd too!!

Bottom line Spanky Broussard coming back to C-town. Write it down.
[/quote]

Why would they bring Spanky back when they got rid of him years ago?

Guest baseball25
lol dude haynes has won everywhere he's been at, 1 losing season dude thats impressive, not many coaches can do that, when your at the 4a and 5a ranks your whole career, ur just a hater, where did Reescano go to school??thats right he's in liberty rightnow not playing anything, Reescano was a good athlete, he wasn't a great football player, Stelly was a great football player, there is a big difference between the two, Marsh cought over 24td and nolan threw for over 42 td, and hardin won 1 game the yr before lol, Haynes QB broke big time records at Crosby 4,132 with 42 tds, Haynes gets it done man, Also they went 6-4 that yr and that was the hurricane yr, that they didn't get to play a game and plus stelly missed 3 games that yr. I am not saying Haynes is going to get the job but RESUME wise, overall wins, and building winning programs, that were nothing before he came there, no doubt he's the best candiate.

1st of all...Hardin has a guy on the coaching staff (Coach Scott) that played football at Hardin and then played D1.  And so did his brother... and there have been others.  If you think that the best player in Hardin's history is who you just said then that is a joke.  You must have not been around very long.

2nd of all...Coach Haynes may have had 1 losing season ever (which I don't know is entirely true) , but if he stays at Hardin that number is gonna go up lol.  If he is such a great coach how many games will he win next year.  (if he ends up not finding a job)

Go ahead...you call it.

hardin did just as good with parker than they've done with Haynes. And when you throw it 50 times a game you should throw for 4,000 yards to Phillip Beck.

I give the Hardin kids credit Stelly, Nolan, And Villemez, but if you had to take one kid and play a 3A game with him it would be Reescano.

Your acting like Haynes is a Sonny Detmer, or Todd Dodge. Come on Crosby and Ike had enough.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="815496" timestamp="1277947191"]
hardin did just as good with parker than they've done with Haynes. And when you throw it 50 times a game you should throw for 4,000 yards to Phillip Beck.

I give the Hardin kids credit Stelly, Nolan, And Villemez, but if you had to take one kid and play a 3A game with him it would be Reescano.
Guess that's why your boy Reescano is sitting. At the HOUSE. True freshman starting college I think he could play with any 3A.
Your acting like Haynes is a Sonny Deetmer, or Todd Dodge. Come on Crosby and Ike had enough.
[/quote]

What the kid does after HS does'nt make his accomplishment as a HS Player Less.

I hope that C-town Gets Haynes. They'll set records with passes from One Ross Brother to the other. Then They will lose in the 1st round to WOS who could care less about records, and all they care about is being the better TEAM.

Bottom Line is that 4A and 5a HEAD COACHES that are setting records and never losing games dont end up in Hardin.

Not hating on Hardin. Just being honest.

Reescano was a great track. Star but not physical enough for football. [quote name="Go-rilla" post="815502" timestamp="1277948821"]
What the kid does after HS does'nt make his accomplishment as a HS Player Less.

I hope that C-town Gets Haynes. They'll set records with passes from One Ross Brother to the other. Then They will lose in the 1st round to WOS who could care less about records, and all they care about is being the better TEAM.

Bottom Line is that 4A and 5a HEAD COACHES that are setting records and never losing games dont end up in Hardin.

Not hating on Hardin. Just being honest.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zaltameknu
    Newest Member
    zaltameknu