Parker to play at UT before Felts

Very regretful that a Jasper fan even brought up this topic again.  No sense in it and very poor class.  Both are great players and will go on to bigger and better things in life than baseball.  I only got to see Felts in that series.  I have seen Parker for several years.  Parker is a gamer.  He is an all around great kid and player.  Felts appears to be as gifted of a catcher as I have ever seen behind the plate, and in the 2 games I saw his bat was tremendous as well.

Good luck to them both.

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="810767" timestamp="1276118620"]
Very regretful that a Jasper fan even brought up this topic again.  No sense in it and very poor class.  Both are great players and will go on to bigger and better things in life than baseball.  I only got to see Felts in that series.  I have seen Parker for several years.  Parker is a gamer.  He is an all around great kid and player.  Felts appears to be as gifted of a catcher as I have ever seen behind the plate, and in the 2 games I saw his bat was tremendous as well.

Good luck to them both.

[/quote]

and there ya have it.

I find it in very poor taste that this thread even exists..............both kids (and some seem to miss the whole point that these two are just high school kids and ballplayers) are to be commended on an outstanding high school career.  Both players have always shown outstanding sportsmanship, athleticism, and represented each of their high schools well.  As for me, I have enjoyed the years of being a parent and spectator and getting the opportunity to see both boys play, it has been great.  I wish both would have gotten the honor to play in the all star game, but each now can show what great athletes they are in Austin.  Please give these guys their dues.......................they have certainly earned it in my opinion and I wish each of them the very best as they both continue to play in college. 

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BCcardbacker" post="810842" timestamp="1276125534"]
I find it in very poor taste that this thread even exists..............both kids (and some seem to miss the whole point that these two are just high school kids and ballplayers) are to be commended on an outstanding high school career.  Both players have always shown outstanding sportsmanship, athleticism, and represented each of their high schools well.  As for me, I have enjoyed the years of being a parent and spectator and getting the opportunity to see both boys play, it has been great.  I wish both would have gotten the honor to play in the all star game, but each now can show what great athletes they are in Austin.  Please give these guys their dues.......................they have certainly earned it in my opinion and I wish each of them the very best as they both continue to play in college. 
[/quote]

Great Post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder