Matt Hicks / Ty Parker

I'm working at a hospital out here in Central TX, near Austin.  I'm taking care of an elderly lady and she's talking to me about a high school baseball game she recently attended.  I'm wondering why a lady of her age, in her condition was recently at a high school baseball game.  Anyways,  she tells me that during the baseball game she keeps hearing this "zinging noise" and can't figure out where the noise is coming from.  Says she's never heard a noise like that before during a baseball game.  Her husband too cannot figure out where the zinging is coming from.  According to the lady, the "zinging noise" goes on and on so the nice, elderly lady finally turns around and asks someone in the stands, "Do you hear that?  What's that zinging I'm hearing?"  The person in the stands tells the lady, "That's the pitcher pitching the ball".  Turns out the lady is a relative of Coldspring's coach, attends their games fairly regularly, and that's Matt Hicks on the mound making the "zinging noise". 

[quote name="RoundRock89" post="809850" timestamp="1275884360"]
I'm working at a hospital out here in Central TX, near Austin.  I'm taking care of an elderly lady and she's talking to me about a high school baseball game she recently attended.  I'm wondering why a lady of her age, in her condition was recently at a high school baseball game.  Anyways,  she tells me that during the baseball game she keeps hearing this "zinging noise" and can't figure out where the noise is coming from.  Says she's never heard a noise like that before during a baseball game.  Her husband too cannot figure out where the zinging is coming from.  According to the lady, the "zinging noise" goes on and on so the nice, elderly lady finally turns around and asks someone in the stands, "Do you hear that?  What's that zinging I'm hearing?"  The person in the stands tells the lady, "That's the pitcher pitching the ball".  Turns out the lady is a relative of Coldspring's coach, attends their games fairly regularly, and that's Matt Hicks on the mound making the "zinging noise". 
[/quote]

Too Fuuunnnyyy!!!!!

[quote name="RoundRock89" post="809850" timestamp="1275884360"]
[/quote]
Seems Matt Hicks is known round the state. Bet Round Rock hopes to see you play in all stars game. Hope you make it there and good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder