Central at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Its totally different when you play a team like Nederland' date=' compared to a team like Vidor... Central had a target on us from day one, from experience, you get a lot more fired up about playing a great team with a winning history than you do a team with a losing history like Vidor...[/quote'] If I read this right you are telling all us out here in internet land that First of all Ned. is a GREAT TEAM (LOL) thats funny right there! Second you are trying to make us think that great teams dont get up fired up for every game. Trust me I played on a State Finalist team GREAT team prepare for everyone the same. Maybe if the GREAT BULLDOGS did they would not be looking up at the playoffs just out of there reach.

I think Vidor has a great chance to win this game Central is a good team but not a great team. On your home field I think Vidor has a happy Homecoming!!!!

Vidor may have a shot against Central, Vidor's defense is good a taking out your legs. If I was Brandon Williams I would tape up my ankles and wear some shin guards, he won't be able to stiff arm the pirates when they are taking out his knee caps. If Vidor can come out aggresive and not fall behind they have a shot, Central is still having trouble playing 4qtrs without getting sloppy.

That aint no lie piratefan! theyre just hatin cause we are competing with everybody except for the dayton game. Im just going to say this whoever plays Vidor better bring ther A game. We're not the doormat of the district anymore. Our kids have so much heart and theyre not quiters. So all u haters need to accept the fact that the VIDOR PIRATES ARE FOR REAL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw