Jasper vs Bridge City (2 out of 3 set) Predictions

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="T-daddy" post="806154" timestamp="1274968673"]
I dont sit with the strike zone either but I love the fact that baseball is supported so strong by the student body in jasper. Look at all the other schools that we play in district or playoffs no other school brings as many kids than jasper. now alot of that is they enjoy "heckeling" but what ever works, it brings a great atmosphere to all the ball games...
[/quote]

I have seen softball teams that would drive anyone crazy..

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="806195" timestamp="1274973656"]
Live VIDEO of the game tonight

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=326:jasper-baseball-tournament-live-video-broadcast-300&catid=81:live-video-broadcasts&Itemid=158
[/quote]

Maybe. Depends on connection.

Goodluck to both teams!
It would be nice for BC to win in 2. But I think BC wins in 3. There all going to be very good, interesting games and I look forward to watching them play out and battle for pride. But whoever wins southeast Texas is going to be pulling for what ever setx team that is still in.

1st game: BC 4 Jasper 3

2nd game: Jasper 4 BC 3

3rd game: BC 4 Jasper 3

[quote name="slo8140" post="806208" timestamp="1274974845"]
Not really any gates in woodville. It is pretty easy to get access to the field. I hope nobody gets their and moves chairs. Kind of like calling shotgun too early.
[/quote]

Jasper fans are pretty experienced, we chain them to the fence.

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="806272" timestamp="1274979744"]
I made a run out to the field last night and their a close to 30 chairs on the home side and none on the visitors side. Also NONE of the chairs are chained up.
[/quote]

So who is the home team for this one? Are the chairs Red?

[quote name="Critter" post="806309" timestamp="1274982366"]
Thoughts on starting lineups?

I would assume BC:
but I might be wrong..

1-Robertson SS
2-Smith 2B
3-Hicks P
4-Hubbard DH for 3B Carpenter
5-Rhodes LF
6-Menard C
7-Zoch RF
8-Boren 1B
9-Dishon CF
[/quote]

Sounds about right.

[quote name="injun" post="806358" timestamp="1274987736"]
Where is the baseball field?? I don't think its at the High School
[/quote]

If your are going there from the golden triangle, you take a left (towards Livingston) on 190, then the field is on the left as you are driving toward Livingston a few miles from the first left turn onto 190.

Correct, the park is on the left side of the road outside Woodville if you are heading to Livingston. The High School field is part of the Little League (actually Pony League now) complex. The HS field is the fartherst field on the back left of the complex. You park in the large field outside of the complex and walk in.

Great place to play, but like most HS fields, there will not be enough seating to hold a big HS playoff game like this. I would get there early.

[quote name="slo8140" post="806372" timestamp="1274989553"]
Correct, the park is on the left side of the road outside Woodville if you are heading to Livingston. The High School field is part of the Little League (actually Pony League now) complex. The HS field is the fartherst field on the back left of the complex. You park in the large field outside of the complex and walk in.

Great place to play, but like most HS fields, there will not be enough seating to hold a big HS playoff game like this. I would get there early.
[/quote]

Not near enough seating.  More fans there this year than the Carthage/Jasper game last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder