*Setxsports Weekly Preview Show*

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Join Mike Sanchez and Joey Vincent today for another edition of the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show. The guys will be broadcasting live once again from the Hamburger Depot from downtown Beaumont at 790 Neches Street. Mike and Joey will take a look back at this past weekend's playoff games and preview the week to come and give you updates of the PNG/San Marcos game that will be played this afternoon as well. Also dont forget to post any questions or comments you may have about the baseball playoffs or anyother sports concerning southeasttexas and the guys will talk about it. Air time is 6PM so swing by and join the guys at the Hamburger Depot for some great food and sports talk or tune in right here on the Setxsports Network!!!

http://setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:setxsports-show-live&catid=72:shows&Itemid=152

[quote name="JoesBros" post="802699" timestamp="1274128737"]
Run all over Setx??? Yall just went to Nac lol
[/quote]
we went to Nac AFTER we got halfway to Houston...in the pouring rain...then came back to PA and the went to NAC.  BUT i had a great time with Gabe and loved seeing OF and BC
I can't wait for this weeks games!

this question was kind of passed over in a previous thread.

we already know that LU plays SFA this weekend at LU so any games there are not happening.

LU supports basketball with warm-up games at the Center and the YMBL tourney.  how come not too many baseball games esp this time of year arent played at the Beck.  HOLD AREA OR REGIONALS THERE!  with the locals team in the area LU would be a great venue for games.

everyone get to WB early!!!!

Joey...on your way home bring me a bacon cheese burger with onion rings please!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder