Dove

Taking notice? Not hardly! The only thing I am taking notice of is that dove has promised state championships from 2013-2015 and this performance at a tournament that doesnt include some of the states best programs doesn't bode well for his predictions.  That is a fact.

[quote name="sleepy" post="792269" timestamp="1271768639"]
Taking notice? Not hardly! The only thing I am taking notice of is that dove has promised state championships from 2013-2015 and this performance at a tournament that doesnt include some of the states best programs doesn't bode well for his predictions.  That is a fact.
[/quote]Grow up.  This is a good group of kids that will continue to grow on the BBall court.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="793130" timestamp="1271892399"]
Really classy Sleepy. Rubbing it in 13-14yr old kids for losing..That's class!
[/quote]

You ought not be preaching "class" Mr. Bobcat!

All this shows is Dove can say what he wants about other teams but the second we jump on one of these other schools we have not class!

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="793415" timestamp="1271945091"]
Who said Dove was the classiest?  Not I.  Your constant talk about it is almost obsessive.  I think you and Steve could be related.  :o
[/quote]

No one says dove was the classiest but you don't get on here and chastise him when he is downing everyone else.  The second someone does it to him you jump to his defense.

Steve and I related????  You must have graduated from orangfield with those investigative skills!! Impressive ;)

[quote name="sleepy" post="793422" timestamp="1271947931"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=68819.msg793415#msg793415 date=1271945091]
Who said Dove was the classiest?  Not I.  Your constant talk about it is almost obsessive.  I think you and Steve could be related.  :o
[/quote]

No one says dove was the classiest but you don't get on here and chastise him when he is downing everyone else.  The second someone does it to him you jump to his defense.

[b]Steve and I related????[/b]  You must have graduated from orangfield with those investigative skills!! Impressive ;)
[/quote]

Quite impressive. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="793477" timestamp="1271954311"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=68819.msg793422#msg793422 date=1271947931]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=68819.msg793415#msg793415 date=1271945091]
[/quote]

[b]Steve and I related????[/b]  You must have graduated from orangfield with those investigative skills!! Impressive ;)
[/quote]

Quite impressive. ;)
[/quote]

Took alot of thinking to figure that one out!  FBI may consider contacting him for future investigations ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder