Anderson silva by far the pfp best

Guest baseball25

A lot of fighters, experts and fans have different opinions as to who is the best PFP fighter in the world. In my opinion a lot has to do with who wants that title the most. Most are happy with holding a division title and then just lay claim to the PFP title without the need to prove it.

Silva could be but he sure didn’t prove his case in his last fight. When he chose to move up in class and fought Forrest like he did he had my vote because he showed a hunger like he had something to prove. This time he was totally different fighter.

GSP could be but while he is a technically perfect fighter I don’t see that hunger to state his case for PFP. He may have to move up in class or change to a more aggressive style to convince others he deserves that claim.

Fedor could be but he’ll never convince others until he takes on UFC heavyweights.

Lesner could be but doesn’t have enough fights under his belt and unless he ever gets a chance with Fedor there will always be that question.

Penn was a possible but that’s gone after his recent loss.

Many want the title but it just doesn’t appear anyone want to prove it.

What are your thoughts?      Is there anyone I left out?

Guest baseball25
sho gun is  good fighter man, but I mean to be the champ you got to Beat the champ, and Sho gun didn't beat up machida it was a close fight but I believe the Champion should win close fights.

Guest baseball25
yeah i thought it was a close fight and penn should have got the nod, I mean to be the champ you got to beat him and in my eyes Edgar didn't beat, I mean machida got the nod over shogun because he was the champ same should have went for Penn,but  you know the judges are horrible when one of them scored the fight 5-0 rounds for edgar.

You have tyo wonder whats going on behind the seens with Silva. May be this was a fight he didn't want to begin with nad maybe it was a fight that Dana made happen. Could be a power struggle.

I thought it was funny though how ticked off Dana was after the fight. He was NOT happy with Silva.

Guest baseball25
dana is a big tit i mean we all saw what silva did to franklin twice leben henderson irvin and forrest griffin so thats 6 out of 11 fights he finish and just dominated so dana needs to calm down. i mean mma experts and fans need to remember this who silva is man roy jones used to be the same way and would jack around in his prime. i mean you have great boring fighters in boxing and they are hof u just have to deal with it and realize they have strategies. bernard hopkina is boring as heck and hes one of the best evere but as a boxing fan u realize he has a plan when hes in the ring and hes trying to win he dont care what people think hes in there to get that win and do what he needs to do  and thats what silva does he wins man sometimes its exciting and sometimes its boring but the guy needs challanges and dana  needs to give him a challange  give him randycoutore next and then a shot at the 205 title its that easy.

[quote name="baseball25" post="789533" timestamp="1271161396"]
dana is a big tit i mean we all saw what silva did to franklin twice leben henderson irvin and forrest griffin so thats 6 out of 11 fights he finish and just dominated so dana needs to calm down. i mean mma experts and fans need to remember this who silva is man roy jones used to be the same way and would jack around in his prime. i mean you have great boring fighters in boxing and they are hof u just have to deal with it and realize they have strategies. bernard hopkina is boring as heck and hes one of the best evere but as a boxing fan u realize he has a plan when hes in the ring and hes trying to win he dont care what people think hes in there to get that win and do what he needs to do  and thats what silva does he wins man sometimes its exciting and sometimes its boring but the guy needs challanges and dana  needs to [b]give him a challange  give him randycoutore next [/b] and then a shot at the 205 title its that easy.
[/quote]

youre kidding, right?

Guest baseball25
It's all about big fights, and making money and that fight would draw tons of money, your telling me you woudln't watch the fight??its no worse than who your boy Fedor fights oh I forget Fedor fights 1 every 2 yrs lol.

[quote name="baseball25" post="789563" timestamp="1271166666"]
It's all about big fights, and making money and that fight would draw tons of money, your telling me you woudln't watch the fight??its no worse than who your boy Fedor fights oh I forget Fedor fights 1 every 2 yrs lol.
[/quote]

dude youve got to pick a side and stick to it...you said you didnt think gsp would challenge him, then you post dana should challenge silva by giving him COUTURE????  he needs to fight whoever is placed in front of him to the best of his ability. that is the job he is being paid to do. we can all glorify fighters as much as we want to, i am guilty of this, but at the end of the day Anderson Silva is just an employee. he needs to do his job! if he truly is butt hurt about dana not "challenging him" then he should challenge himself and move up!

somehow you always insert fedor... he may fight once "every two years" but when he does fight you know exactly what youre getting. hes coming there to kill!  when was the last time fedor danced around, acted like a disrespectful a$$, taunted his opponent to stand and throw and then run??  NEVER!

first mma fight for silva was may 27,2000 with a record of 26-4, fedors was may 21,2000 with a record of 32-1... silva has been in the game longer but has less fights than fedor yet you accuse fedor of only fighting once every 2 years?  ha!

oh and it was 8 months since silvas last fight and it will be 7 months for fedor.... :-*

Guest baseball25
Fedor can't dance around because he isn't the best in the world lol. GSP isn't a challange because he's stronger,he's is reallylong and GSP can't get him on the ground, Silva with dominate him in the stand up, so I think its a fight that Dana doesn't want to see, one thing we know about Coutore is he will push the pace and make silva fight, he will come right after Silva, and thats what silva needs, Leites, Meia, didn't come after silva they just sat back  franklin twice,leben,hnderson,irvin,forrest griffin, and Marqardt, so he has dominated 4 guys ranked in the world and I mean dominated. I mean silva is going to fight his fights, if they want to bang he will bang if they want to sit back and relax then silva will let the fight come to him and fight at a pace he wants to fight, he's controls the fight, he's in there to win and dictate the fight, and thats what he does.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder