BEST COACH IN THE AREA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea.. I think it would be best to remain as politicaly correct as possible when posting... Some people might take offense to sexual comments like that... Lets not do anything to jeprodize this site... This is a great website.. lets help do our best to keep it that way....

Over the years Neumann' date=' but this year i would have to say Credeur. What he has done with Lumberton has suprised alot of people.[/quote']LOL...

Because yall beat Vidor??? Are you kidding me??

Go ahead and give him the keys to the city...Heck go ahead and fire Neuman and let Credeur take over!!!

You get beat 55-7 ,and win against Vidor on the last few seconds, and you say he is the best coach??? Pimp Smack you kill me

Guest ECBucFan

Tony Valastro celebrated his 100th win this past week. Thats quite an accomplishment for a coach as young as he is. He also won state at LaGrange several years ago. On top of all that, he is a great role model for the students. :D

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Coach Credeur has already got the program headed in the right direction. We may not beat central but the attitudes etc have already changed for the positive.

Over the years Neumann' date=' but this year i would have to say Credeur. What he has done with Lumberton has suprised alot of people.[/quote']

The season is far from over and this coach has not yet completed a full year as a head coach........ so you might want to wait before you give him the Lomardi trophy !

Awards are to be earned........... and he has not earned it YET !

Guest EagleFan01

The best coach hands down is Coach Curtis Barbay of Newton.... Has almost 300 wins and numerous district titles, makes the playoffs every year and goes very deep into the playoffs, averages atleast 13 wins a season. Took his team to state three times winning it twice as a head coach and and went one another one at newton as the assistant coach under another great coach Lidney Thompson who is an assistant for Barbay now. Hooks is a great coach but to me Barbay is just alot better coach.

The best coach hands down is Coach Curtis Barbay of Newton.... Has almost 300 wins and numerous district titles' date=' makes the playoffs every year and goes very deep into the playoffs, averages atleast 13 wins a season. Took his team to state three times winning it twice as a head coach and and went one another one at newton as the assistant coach under another great coach Lidney Thompson who is an assistant for Barbay now. Hooks is a great coach but to me Barbay is just alot better coach.[/quote']Not according Lumberton..that guy has lost only one game since Junior high

Piratefan! You just like to argue with anybody from lumberton!!!!! I get tired of reading all your BS!

Credeur has taken an 0-8 team and is 4-1. That is solely what that comment is based off. Not that he has lost only two games in the last 5 years, although that is true :lol:

Hooks and Barbay will be in the Texas High Scool Coach's Hall of Fame.

Piratefan! You just like to argue with anybody from lumberton!!!!! I get tired of reading all your BS!

Credeur has taken an 0-8 team and is 4-1. That is solely what that comment is based off. Not that he has lost only two games in the last 5 years' date=' although that is true :lol:

Hooks and Barbay will be in the Texas High Scool Coach's Hall of Fame.[/quote']Well if you get tired of reading then dont read..

I dont care if you like my posts or not..I get tired of reading how good yall are when yall have only won one district game..Yall are ready to buy your playoff tickets and put this coach ahead of Hooks and Barbay..yall are in yalls own little world up there...Quit quoting yalls pre season record when yall really didnt play anyone..No one cares.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder