Vidor @ Nederland Predictions??

[quote name="eknights88" post="785203" timestamp="1270157596"]
this game gets ugly without hester on the mound, look for ned to ten run rule vidor.

[glow=red,2,300]I wonder what hester parents think about hester maybe not starting. I bet they are not going to be very happy when he doesnt start[/glow]
[/quote]so :o

So if u dont have a happy hester who can respect his coaches decision, u have a below average team. By not throwing hester last night to start the game, it was basically saying to his other pitchers that he has no faith in them to beat liv., and no faith in hester that he could shut down ned. , the way bellow shut down vidor

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="eknights88" post="785580" timestamp="1270219938"]
So if u dont have a happy hester who can respect his coaches decision, u have a below average team. By not throwing hester last night to start the game, it was basically saying to his other pitchers that he has no faith in them to beat liv., and no faith in hester that he could shut down ned. , the way bellow shut down vidor
[/quote]
How can you say that? First off how do you not know that maybe you want Hester to start pitching on Tuesdays? Livingston is a playoff contender in this district. IMHO save Trae's arm for now because he will get his shot against Nederland in the last home game of the season.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="785583" timestamp="1270220364"]
[quote author=eknights88 link=topic=67924.msg785580#msg785580 date=1270219938]
[/quote]
How can you say that? First off how do you not know that maybe you want Hester to start pitching on Tuesdays? Livingston is a playoff contender in this district. IMHO save Trae's arm for now because he will get his shot against Nederland in the last home game of the season.
[/quote]I am glad somebody  said it... But that would not make any sence..eknights88  let Green coach the team....

Guest JoesBros
How do u not know that they still do not have a chance at a district championship? The second half of district hasnt even started. There is still alot of baseball left to be played. Last time I looked there are 4 teams that make the playoffs  ;)

[quote name="eknights88" post="785580" timestamp="1270219938"]
So if u dont have a happy hester who can respect his coaches decision, u have a below average team.
[/quote]

WOW! You have got some nerve!!! A BELOW average team. Again, Wow! I know everyone has a right to their own opinion and to post on this site but this is utterly ridiculous and uncalled for. You need to go back into your hole you crawled out of. Our parents, including the Hesters, respect our Coach. No matter what his decisions maybe.

Last time I saw the baseball field, which was Friday night, there are nine positions in the field. That means, there are eight other players besides the pitcher. So if Hester is not pitching, and we have such a below average team, maybe we should just forfiet our games? I mean, what would be the chance in our boys winning a game with a below average team?

Had it not been for our bats being flat, the out come of this game would have been very different. I have seen our team make errors on the field and still come back and take control of the ballgame. Last night, this did not happen. Kirby Bellow is an exceptional pitcher and was amazing on the mound. His slider works very well and there is not much more to say except that God has given him loads of talent. Congratulations Kirby on a job well done!

And as for you and your poor choice of words eknights88, I am sure I will advise my son & his team mates to stay off of setxsports since there is no respect for the Vidor Pirates.  These guys do not need your negativity or sarcasm impressed into their brain. They do not need to take the field and think of the crap that you have typed and said about their "below average" status.

Congratulations Nederland on your win! You guys played well.

Guest JoesBros
To back up what VP said. Two weeks ago in my weekly pregame interview with Head Coach Kyle Green he said "This teams season will not be based on weather Trae Hester wins or loses this season" He made it a point to say this is a TEAM and  not just Trae Hester and some other guys. He mentioned every kid's name on the roster and said they have stepped up when called upon.

when the bats wake up this guy will be eating his words.  the vidor team is solid.  its been a bad 2 games with the bats being flat and a couple errors but its baseball.  coach green will fix it.  the 2nd half will be fun.  as long as trae knows he has his def behind him the pirates will be just fine.

[quote name="VP" post="785800" timestamp="1270265719"]
[quote author=eknights88 link=topic=67924.msg785580#msg785580 date=1270219938]
So if u dont have a happy hester who can respect his coaches decision, u have a below average team.
[/quote]

WOW! You have got some nerve!!! A BELOW average team. Again, Wow! I know everyone has a right to their own opinion and to post on this site but this is utterly ridiculous and uncalled for. You need to go back into your hole you crawled out of. Our parents, including the Hesters, respect our Coach. No matter what his decisions maybe.

Last time I saw the baseball field, which was Friday night, there are nine positions in the field. That means, there are eight other players besides the pitcher. So if Hester is not pitching, and we have such a below average team, maybe we should just forfiet our games? I mean, what would be the chance in our boys winning a game with a below average team?

Had it not been for our bats being flat, the out come of this game would have been very different. I have seen our team make errors on the field and still come back and take control of the ballgame. Last night, this did not happen. Kirby Bellow is an exceptional pitcher and was amazing on the mound. His slider works very well and there is not much more to say [b]except that God has given him loads of talent.[/b] Congratulations Kirby on a job well done!

And as for you and your poor choice of words eknights88, I am sure I will advise my son & his team mates to stay off of setxsports since there is no respect for the Vidor Pirates.  These guys do not need your negativity or sarcasm impressed into their brain. They do not need to take the field and think of the crap that you have typed and said about their "below average" status.

Congratulations Nederland on your win! You guys played well.
[/quote]

And by hard work. Most of this win is Kirby's. Great job and keep it up. The other part was Nederland not making costly errors like Vidor. Pitching and costly errors are some of, if not, the biggest parts of the game. Nederland was better this time.

As for Vidor being below average, there is no way a team that was tied for first in district is below average. That is somewhat saying that Nederland and PNG are average. That is a bad comment. The real thing is they got beat by a better team, IMO..

They got beat by a better team that night...just like when nederland got beat by westbrook.....kirby pitched a great game and hats off to him... but the table can turn at anytime... not saying that Nederland is average.. because I ont't believe that... I think they are a heck of a team... especially the short stop who is a beast... but I'll take Vidor's coach any day of the week over Nederlands... Green is baseball and does more with... for lack of a better expression less than anyone else in the area....good luck to both....cant wait until vidor and nederland in vidor....... :D :D

Here is some food for thought.  What is the final outcome?  You could have thrown Hester seven innings and still gotten beat.  Where would that leave you going into Tuesday vs. Livingston.  In A Bind!

Randy Johnson could have pitched for Vidor and struggled to win if they got no hit.

Hind sight his team is in better shape today (and tomorrow) than if he had made the decision to do what all of you people said he should do. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245