Confirmed.... Silsbee vs. WOS @ PAM, Monday night 7pm!!!!

If Silsbee plays as poor from the foul line as they did last night, the will lose. The missed around 17 free throws and could have blown this game wide open if they had of connected on half. Travis Williams and Ira Brooks may want to work on this. WOS is a real athletic team. Hard to beat a team 3 times in one year, but Silsbee sure has the talent to do so. Beware of a WOS win. They are a good team. The Tigers seem to always choak in the playoffs. Travis needs to really coach these kids to be GREAT! The two 6"6 kids need to play their size and be big men!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="767082" timestamp="1267206728"]
If Silsbee plays as poor from the foul line as they did last night, the will lose. The missed around 17 free throws and could have blown this game wide open if they had of connected on half. Travis Williams and Ira Brooks may want to work on this. WOS is a real athletic team. Hard to beat a team 3 times in one year, but Silsbee sure has the talent to do so. Beware of a WOS win. They are a good team. The Tigers seem to always choak in the playoffs. Travis needs to really coach these kids to be GREAT! The two 6"6 kids need to play their size and be big men!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Free throws are funny.

Back in 2008, HJ won their Regional Semi-final by hitting a high percentage of free throws (80+% I think).  In the Regional finals against Silsbee, they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the charity stripe.

[color=maroon][i][b]Silsbee's overall game is good enough to beat WO-S,but they do need to shoot free throws better than they did the other night. the big men need to be more aggresive on offense. They don't muscle inside and ask for the ball enough when they're in the half court offense. Silsbee by 10........Go Tigers[/b][/i][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder