Jasper at Bridge City Predictions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sports Cards

Our guys must heal up and get it together. the injuries are hurting us big time.

Injuries or not... the cards will put a competitive team on the field... They need to win the next three.... It'd be nice if their were some fans in the seats this week!!!!!

I hate to say it, but I think the Bulldogs remain winless after this one. Our offense is almost non-existent and our defense just isn't scoring enough points. :shock:

Up until this game, our defense has been satisfactory. But I think in the OF game, our lack of offense started to demoralize our defense.

It'd be nice if their were some fans in the seats this week!!!!!

I was very suprised to see the small turnout from Bridge City for the Silsbee game. What's going on over there? Bridge City usually brings a great crowd but at the Silsbee game, they only filled half of the visitor side. I know our stadium is not a typical 3A stadium but I was expecting at least 3/4 of the visitor side filled.

Guest Orangeboy

As bas as BC has played this year, they should dominate a horrible Jasper team. BC needs a win to stay in the playoff picture. I'll take BC. GO Cards!!!

Bridge City will win ugly, but they will win. 7-10 points. I hope they sit out some of the playing injured until they see if they really need them to win. Dishon, Stringer, and several others could use a break, and should be saved for OF, Kville, And WOS, if possible. Mills and the others could possibly do this one without them.

key word there 3a birdman is "wounded" in my opinion "wounded" is not inujred and still should be able to play and suck it up as shown. Dishon still makes it to practice as well as stringer and proves why they should be playing on friday night. and bolton practiced on monday as well at his normal reciever spot.

To me the key in winning, is a way that i personally approach the game of baseball, our team has got to go into the game know that he is going to get the job done and not blow any assignments. that not matter what we are going to win the game, that we will "take it to this team" and win. If we get the mentality in our minds that say hey this is what we are going to do and your not gonna stop it or give me what you got and your not gonna get a yard. now i know those two are not realistic in the game put you get my point. i guess what iam trying to say is CONFIDENCE. once each player has confidence in themselves our TEAM will prove themselves. (also i might add that we need to get the no-care attitude out of the way)

Bridge City will win this game easily on the back of Dishon. Jasper lacks size and speed for the most part. Jasper doesn't have the speed demons we typically have, I have to also say Jasper has been soft. We don't go out w/ the mentality to knock someone in the mouth. The coaches need to light a fire under their ass and get it goin. I don't mind losing, but at least go out w/ it all on the line. The Newton game is the only game they have truly showed that passion and drive needed. If they would play like they did against Newton I think we would be in a totaly different positon w/ our record. On that note: Jasper 12 Bride City 45.

key word there 3a birdman is "wounded" in my opinion "wounded" is not inujred and still should be able to play and suck it up as shown. Dishon still makes it to practice as well as stringer and proves why they should be playing on friday night. and bolton practiced on monday as well at his normal reciever spot.]

Whether you call it 'wounded' or 'injured', these guys were hurt. The fact they 'show up' on Monday does not make them well. They are playing hurt and are the definition of 'sucking it up'. They probably shouldn't be playing on Fridays but are putting their team ahead of themselves. That is the definition of team in my book.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder