Jasper at Bridge City Predictions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

key word there 3a birdman is "wounded" in my opinion "wounded" is not inujred and still should be able to play and suck it up as shown. Dishon still makes it to practice as well as stringer and proves why they should be playing on friday night. and bolton practiced on monday as well at his normal reciever spot.

To me the key in winning' date=' is a way that i personally approach the game of baseball, our team has got to go into the game know that he is going to get the job done and not blow any assignments. that not matter what we are going to win the game, that we will "take it to this team" and win. If we get the mentality in our minds that say hey this is what we are going to do and your not gonna stop it or give me what you got and your not gonna get a yard. now i know those two are not realistic in the game put you get my point. i guess what iam trying to say is CONFIDENCE. once each player has confidence in themselves our TEAM will prove themselves. (also i might add that we need to get the no-care attitude out of the way)[/quote']

Thanks for your enlightening perspective on "key to winning". Baseball is probably where you need to stay. You're right about not being realistic in terms of getting "the mentality in our minds". Where else might your mentality be?

I do not see a team with a "No Care" attitude. In fact, I see a team with plenty of determination and intestinal fortitude (if these words get too big for you, just let me know, and I'll try to simplify). But there is the "reality" of injuries that result in these players not performing at their full potential. If we can give them a break of any kind during the course of them continuing to insist on playing injured, I hope we will do so.

Maybe you can send them some of that great confidence you have so they can get it right. :wink:

Dishon - #1 QB

Stringer - #2 QB

Bolton - #3 QB

If we sit out all of the "wounded"' date=' who's gonna take the snaps? :shock:[/quote']

We only need one QB at a time. We have a healthy running back in Mills. If the running game works, let Dishon have some time to rest. I'm not oblivious to the fact that this would solve the injury problem. Just suggesting that we may have an opportunity to let these guys get a brief break before we hit the last part of a brutal schedule, that's all. I could be way in left field here - just a thought.

Guest Team Captain 07

But............there is no way Cody Mills can carry The Cards or any other football team in 3-A or up. The only Chance BC has this year is number 21 Johnny Dishon. I'm not trying to say anything bad about BC its just that they are on a down year. They might have the weakest Junior group that they have had in 10 years. He carries that team. Now ...last year you had a strong tailback in Armond, and The defense was Senior loaded. And It wasnt just regular seniors it was MEN. Cody Sparks (aka the Russian from Rocky) stopped everything that came around his side. Last Year You had a runningback that could run, a defense full of MEN, and Superman Johnny......This year you just have an unhealthy Johnny. That is why you will loose to superior athletes in Jasper 28-7. You will not be able to stop their offense and Your offense will just putter along.. But that is just this Year.

Hey, KVILLEBALLA, This thread is for the Jasper/BC game. If you really don't care who wins, then get the heck off of this thread. Nobody wants to listen to your crap. It is old and played out. We understand that you want K-Ville to beat BC. I think you have made that clear, in multiple posts and in multiple threads. I see getting your teeth kicked in by WOS didn't humble you any at all. That doesn't suprise me. I am tempted to make a bet with you, that if...excuse me, when BC beats K-Ville, that you will have to cancel your sign-on name and never post on this board again. But, If I know you, you will just sign on under some other stupid name, and make us all dumber with annoying, petty, uneducated rants.

But............there is no way Cody Mills can carry The Cards or any other football team in 3-A or up. The only Chance BC has this year is number 21 Johnny Dishon. I'm not trying to say anything bad about BC its just that they are on a down year. They might have the weakest Junior group that they have had in 10 years. He carries that team. .......

There is no player in SETX who can carry a team by himself! I believe that is part of BC's problem to date - players and fans alike - Too many think JD is ALL we have, and when we play like it, everyone keys on him, and shuts us down. I'm still waiting for our offense to get to Chapter 3 in the playbook. When we do, no opponent will be ready for it, because nobody has seen it yet!

BC over Jasper in a hard-fought battle, WITH NO MORE INJURIES! :shock:

MIF04 let me ask you one thing are you on the team. If you are then you must be lost and if your not dont make that assumption that the team doesnt have a no care attitude, i believe that we can fix it, but face the fact you dont have a clue. and playing with pain is playing with heart and dishon has shown, i dont believe sitting him out would work for our advantage. you need to check your facts telling me to stick with baseball you dont have the slightest clue.

also inside card if you are on the team or just for record i would like to know exactly who you are. iam probably done with this message board i dont care if my name gets ejected i could careless people like inside card who make assumptions and dont have clue and make derogatory comments like do i need to make words smaller, those people make me want to puke. for the record bc wins in a battle. i think jasper is looking for some revenge

man my boys from BC took a tuff one last week vs Silsbee.this week they get the winless Jasper boysI cant remember the last time a jasper team was winless this late in the year.they have to win onw game but i hope it isnt this week son. JONNY DISHON will not allow them boys to lose.coach tarvar will make ajustments and the BC boys will keep the jasper winless for one more week.i hope. BC wins but closer than expected son.

If we get the mentality in our minds (also i might add that we need to get the no-care attitude out of the way)

Your words - not mine.

The team has a lot of determination and "true grit". If there are some players with a "no-care" attitude, they are the minority in my opinion. There is no question that players who continue to play with injuries have heart, and Ironman JD is the best example of confidence and commitment that a team could ask for.

It is my hope that the team can make adjustments that will allow this type of player the opportunity to recover from injuries if possible, so that they can contribute that much more on the next outing.

I have nothing more than the highest regard for this team, because despite plenty of adversity (on and off the field) they have continued to fight hard on every outing. I do not believe this is indicative of a team with a "no-care" attitude. Sorry if you disagree. That's life.

thanks im not trying to be over confident but i know that were able and will do it

im calling it a shut out because of the defensive team we have i believe that is were the heart of our team is

Good attitude 60Cardinal07!! I believe this defense is capable of shutting them out as well. You guys have been remarkable. Showed lots of guts in evry gane down to the last play. I don't see any "no-care" in you guys.

There is no player in SETX who can carry a team by himself! I believe that is part of BC's problem to date - players and fans alike - Too many think JD is ALL we have' date=' and when we play like it, everyone keys on him, and shuts us down. I'm still waiting for our offense to get to Chapter 3 in the playbook. When we do, no opponent will be ready for it, because nobody has seen it yet!

BC over Jasper in a hard-fought battle, WITH NO MORE INJURIES! :shock:[/quote']

Well said, Birdman.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476