Jasper at Bridge City Predictions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can run a counter or bootleg or even freaken swinging gate it still doesnt matter. You wanna be coaches can gemeplan from your computer all you want but the fact it if you fake to jahnny and give it to anybody else on BC's team you will have no success because you have no more talent. So you can coach it up all you want' date=' but you better just put johnny in shotgun and let him run the option read to get your running game going and, then sprint him out to pass. If not you will loose. yOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN [b']BUT YOUR DEFENSE WILL NOT STOP JASPER, ORANGEFIELD OR KIRBYVILLE, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO OUTSCORE THEM. GOODLUCK YEP WRITE THAT DOWN IN YOUR LITTLE MEMORY BANKS :twisted:

So refreshing to hear from a real expert! Thanks for that enlightening information. I see the light now! You sound like a Kelly HS fan, though. :twisted:

in case you havent noticed you are playing orangefield this week, so get off this board and worry about your own game, iam glad you are so worried and keep talking about bc, shows fear. besides since tuesday i have noticed a gradual increase in our teams attitude and inside card iam not backing down from what i said earlier because for the most part it is true and you cant simply figure out why iam right. iam just saying not many kids like to go out in pouring down cold rain, with ants and muddy wet heavier cleats and have a 3 hour practice. we had a sound practice with zero complaints. and ya just for you inside i have 2 more keys.

1. give 100% every play, with a confident attitude

2 you are not allowed to be tired, rest after the game.

hey wow that could apply to baseball too, maybe i should just stick with that right.

I really enjoyed the team supper at Mr. Mc's. Hope you are right about the attitude - wherever it is. And now it's time to focus on what's in fromt of us. Jasper. In the end we're on the same team and should not continue to go at it over issues of perception.

I agree to disagree. :) Hope you can move on as well. If you want to IM me and tell me who you are, I'll gladly do the same. Otherwise, good luck in the game.

in case you havent noticed you are playing orangefield this week' date=' so get off this board and worry about your own game, iam glad you are so worried and keep talking about bc, shows fear. besides since tuesday i have noticed a gradual increase in our teams attitude and inside card iam not backing down from what i said earlier because for the most part it is true and you cant simply figure out why iam right. iam just saying not many kids like to go out in pouring down cold rain, with ants and muddy wet heavier cleats and have a 3 hour practice. we had a sound practice with zero complaints. and ya just for you inside i have 2 more keys.

1. give 100% every play, with a confident attitude

2 you are not allowed to be tired, rest after the game.

hey wow that could apply to baseball too, maybe i should just stick with that right.[/quote']No fear here!!! Bridge City should get waxed by Kirbyville and Jasper. They both owe yall you know!!!

Reality check in a few weeks. It is proven that Kirbyville is the by far better team. I'll say we fort on Bridge City!!!!!

fort - "a fortified place for military defense" (Webster's New Dictionary). Maybe you can get Uncle Balla to buy you one for Christmas. :lol:

Don't forget to ask if they want fries with their order today, you mental giant you.

kosmo iam loving that post, and for l-town stunner man i hope you are right that would be awsome, kville you are right iam sure jasper and kirbyville want revenge from last year, well have to see tonight and two weeks from now how that takes place. by the way congrats to jv for winning last night beating jaspers jv with number 21 qb from varsity.

well idk if i want to tell you who iam' date=' first i want to know what is your status with the team, fan or player, and if fan college or out of college and if out of college well iam sorry you need to go back. (hint: dont look on the sidelines to find my number)[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that was your number on the sidelines at Silsbee. Glad you are back!! :wink:

Hmmmmm.....bet Kirbyville will put the whooping on yall this year. Jasper has gotten worse. Round this time every year is when we should have played you boys. Yall will not stop Kirbyville this year and from now on trust me. You may think i'm crazy but i aint. I'm just facing the facts. Kirbyville defense is stiffening up by the week. Sorry Cards I see yall chunking up a lost next week. We much better than Jasper. Oh by the way, Orangefield going to give BC all they can handle. Bridge City better have some kind of secondary or its going to be ugly!!!lol

chunking up a lost next week.

"Chunking up a lost". :? Exactly what language would you be trying to speak here?

I have an offer for you, balla :idea: : If Kville beats us, I'll fund a literacy class for you so that you can communicate on this board in a manner that can be read!! How about that? Wouldn't you like to be able to write and communicate English like the rest of us on here? :?:

Let's see you "freakin romp" on some spelling and language courses, buddy. That would probably impress everyone more than a Kville win! :wink: Tell Uncle Balla hello for me, Einstein. And keep on posting! You make us all grateful for staying in school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83