Jasper at Bridge City Predictions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks im just telling the truth and as far as "no care" goes i do not believe there in anyone on this team that has that kind of attitude even the ppl that practice and do not play have a awesome atitude.

If you know "I Tell It Like It Is", maybe you could share this with him personally. Keep up the hard work - it's going to pay off!!

Guest Team Captain 07

Like I said earlier if JD has a big game BC will win.. And Yes one man can carry a team to some success. That person may not lead his team to many wins, but he will keep them somewhat competitive hint hint Bridge City this year. You will not beat Kirbyville, Jasper or Orangefield. Its's just not your year sorry.

look here whether you like it or not thats the fact and you have still not answered who exactly who are or i dont really care becasue you no sense of our team, but are you on the team. if you are you are lost. and iam not saying everyone has that attitude, the team in general does. and my key to success you saying stick with baseball is just flat out retarded. that key applys to all sports. make sure you come with true facts before you talk to me. iam personally affilated with this team 24/7 so that should give away my identity. iam the one with the inside info not you.

also i might add i do appreciate the recognition you give us for the adversities, maybe its just my opinion but the adversities we went through was caused by a no care attitude. also this is just a theory, but since 7th grade we have been a team that mows over people. we went 8-2 th lost to wos and newton 8th 8-0-1 9th 9-1 and 10th without jd 7-3. i think we may not be use to have to work for wins, iam not saying we didnt work for those records but you must admit we always had a "knack" for winning. we need to find that "knack" and use it.

i know i keep posting but i just keep on seeing why iam right. ever heard of a team is only as strong as the weakest link. thats it iam done probably wont post anymore becaus you have urs for whatever reason why and i have mine. bc wins in a battle like i said, jasper has talent and lots of it, bc has the technique athletes.

Jasper is 0-7 how can you predict a win in game 8? I'll have to take Bridge City. However, I find it funny that BC fans claim to be plagued with injuries. What they really mean is " Oh my God, Johnny Dishon is hurt!! What will we ever do?" This is only one injury unless the kid has two. As much as it stings here's the equation:

2006(Johnny Dishon)= Bridge City

....... However' date=' I find it funny that BC fans claim to be plagued with injuries. What they really mean is " Oh my God, Johnny Dishon is hurt!! What will we ever do?" This is only one injury unless the kid has two. .....[/quote']

I'm sorry!

- 2 starters out for Kelly, lost 3 from game

- 4 starters out for Hardin Jefferson, 2 back from Kelly, lost 2

- 5 Starters out for Silsbee, 1 back from HJ game, lost 2

- Looks like 4 starters out for Jasper, 2 back from Sisbee

That makes 11 starters OUT over a 3-game period, and Dishon is not one of them. Some of them were out only 1 week, while some are STILL out. We lost one in pre-season that would have been a presumed starter, but since he was presumed, has not been counted. And that doesn't count all of the nagging injuries, like Dishon's, that haven't caused a player to miss agame. If that's not plagued with injuries, WHAT IS :?:

(And these numbers are real, to the best of my knowledge, without naming names.)

Indeed that list of injuries is long, I'll concede. However, the one thing it is not is significant. You didn't list any of the other players names because no one would know them, stemming undoubtedly from their lack of remarkable play like Dishon's. Last Friday, in Silsbee, Dishon looked like he played, HURT. He played only several plays in the second half, after which BC gave up. The only reason the score didnt get ridiculous was that the Tiger players weren't thirsty for blood, but this wont be the case in the following weeks.

Indeed that list of injuries is long' date=' I'll concede. However, the one thing it is not is significant. You didn't list any of the other players names because no one would know them, stemming undoubtedly from their lack of remarkable play like Dishon's. Last Friday, in Silsbee, Dishon looked like he played, HURT. He played only several plays in the second half, after which BC gave up. The only reason the score didnt get ridiculous was that the Tiger players weren't thirsty for blood, but this wont be the case in the following weeks.[/quote']

Don't call my bluff, junior! :twisted: Dishon's name has been pasted all over this and every other web site in SETx. I CHOSE not to post the other names, because as a general rule, posters do not name players! You want a list, PM me!

I agree that it is general courtesy not to post names. Your right, in a situatuion like Dishon's he can't expect his name not to surface. I am not asking that you release the names of the players or the nature of their injuries. I was merely suggesting that the lack of success suffered by the Cardinal was and will be more due to the injury of Dishon than all of the others combined. No disrespect intended.

....... I was merely suggesting that the lack of success suffered by the Cardinal was and will be more due to the injury of Dishon than all of the others combined. No disrespect intended.

We're cool' date=' then :D

I HONESTLY believe the lack of success has been from the "swinging door" line-up we've had. It's very hard to be consistent when the guy lining up next to you tonight IS NOT the same guy who lined up next to you last week OR the week before! Having Dishon injured should not have been a hinderance. If [b']I was the coach (Thank God I'm not!!!), Dishon would be a decoy for the surrounding cast of players.

"Everyone wants to key on Dishon?"

"OK - Let 'em! Give the ball to the tailback. Run a counter. Fake to Dishon and go with mis-direction."

etc etc etc

Guest Sports Cards

I agree that it is general courtesy not to post names. Your right' date=' in a situatuion like Dishon's he can't expect his name not to surface. I am not asking that you release the names of the players or the nature of their injuries. I was merely suggesting that the lack of success suffered by the Cardinal was and will be more due to the injury of Dishon than all of the others combined. No disrespect intended.[/quote']

From what I've seen, what has hurt, is that the Cardinals have ZERO depth. So when they lose a starter, it's a two way starter. Your really losing two positions for every injury.

There are only 10 or so Juniors in the program, so to reach into the JV for depth, you'd be pulling up sophomores who are still a year away from being ready for varisty.

The injury bug should not be an issue, however. These boys will compete, no matter who they are putting out there. At the beginning of the season, Silsbee and WOS were predicted 1 and 2. That is looking like a good prediction. BC is right were they are suppose to be. They will battle each week for one of the three playoff spots....

look here whether you like it or not thats the fact and you have still not answered who exactly who are or i dont really care becasue you no sense of our team' date=' but are you on the team. if you are you are lost. and iam not saying everyone has that attitude, the team in general does. and my key to success you saying stick with baseball is just flat out retarded. that key applys to all sports. make sure you come with true facts before you talk to me. iam personally affilated with this team 24/7 so that should give away my identity. iam the one with the inside info not you.[/quote']

Give me your number, and I'll introduce myself by the end of the week.

look here whether you like it or not thats the fact and you have still not answered who exactly who are or i dont really care becasue you no sense of our team' date=' but are you on the team. if you are you are lost. and iam not saying everyone has that attitude, the team in general does. and my key to success you saying stick with baseball is just flat out retarded. that key applys to all sports. make sure you come with true facts before you talk to me. iam personally affilated with this team 24/7 so that should give away my identity. iam the one with the inside info not you.[/quote']

Give me your number, and I'll introduce myself by the end of the week. Your football jersey number, that is.

We're cool' date=' then :D

I HONESTLY believe the lack of success has been from the "swinging door" line-up we've had. It's very hard to be consistent when the guy lining up next to you tonight IS NOT the same guy who lined up next to you last week OR the week before! Having Dishon injured should not have been a hinderance. If [b']I was the coach (Thank God I'm not!!!), Dishon would be a decoy for the surrounding cast of players.

"Everyone wants to key on Dishon?"

"OK - Let 'em! Give the ball to the tailback. Run a counter. Fake to Dishon and go with mis-direction."

etc etc etc

Diddo, Birdman. The team has yet to showcase all of its talent. There are others on this team that can produce, but haven't yet gotten the opportunity. JD is awesome, and I'm a big fan, but I believe we could still be competitive if it was necessary for him to sit out, provided we did not have the "revolving door" lineup you've described due to injuries. But, it appears that our perception may not be shared by all, so... :roll:

Guest Team Captain 07

You can run a counter or bootleg or even freaken swinging gate it still doesnt matter. You wanna be coaches can gemeplan from your computer all you want but the fact it if you fake to jahnny and give it to anybody else on BC's team you will have no success because you have no more talent. So you can coach it up all you want, but you better just put johnny in shotgun and let him run the option read to get your running game going and, then sprint him out to pass. If not you will loose. yOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN BUT YOUR DEFENSE WILL NOT STOP JASPER, ORANGEFIELD OR KIRBYVILLE, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO OUTSCORE THEM. GOODLUCK YEP WRITE THAT DOWN IN YOUR LITTLE MEMORY BANKS :twisted:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83