LCM Bears 2010 Tournament Scores/Updates

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="766345" timestamp="1267128340"]
Compared to most schools their field is a little league field as far as fence distance.
[/quote]

I guess they could run to second and stop and tell them their runs don't count because the fence is too close. Congratulations to all the players who hit a HR today. ::)

[quote name="EASYNOW" post="766356" timestamp="1267129500"]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=66520.msg766345#msg766345 date=1267128340]
Compared to most schools their field is a little league field as far as fence distance.
[/quote]

I guess they could run to second and stop and tell them their runs don't count because the fence is too close. [b]Congratulations to all the players who hit a HR today[/b]. ::)
[/quote]
Absolutely

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="766345" timestamp="1267128340"]
[/quote]

Actually...no.  Little League fence distance is 225 ft. as of 2008.  Junior and Senior League fence distance is 300 feet.  Little League DOES NOT apply in this instance, so please do better research before you post.

These fence distances are from Little League International.

Just because some other school wants to move their fence distance back so they can crow about a "beast" they have every blue moon that can hit it out of the park DOES NOT mean that LCM has a intentionally short field.  If they did, everyone would have big HR nights.  In addition, I seem to remember that the "Little League field studs" you like to deride from LCM, have also sent it out of other ball parks as well... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012