Kountze. Silsbee. H Jefferson discussions

Guest speechless

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="763219" timestamp="1266684126"]
Here's what you'll prolly don't wanna hear even though silsbee is best i think if any win state it'll be ktz
[/quote]

i think Silsbee has just about as good of chance.  unless they run into a talented, well-coached team on the wrong night (hopefully hardin-jefferson :) ), i'm going to be shocked if they don't take a trip to austin.  once they get there, their size, speed, athleticism, and balance make them a favorite.

Boy when you only have 2,3, or 4 losses in the same district. And real close town other team. Well thats pretty good seasons for any one all over the Great state of Texas. Good thing they all reside in Hardin County. ;D Hey I'm loving it. Way too represent. GOOD LUCK TOO HARDIN COUNTY IN THE PLAYOFFS. At least we all know all of these teams have been tested. And are ready too do there best. Hopefully 2 state champions come to Hardin County. ;) ;D :o :)

Guest ktzlionsfan
Discussing who is the best team out these three is always an interesting topic. I think there isn't a clear winner. Anytime 2 of the 3 teams play each other, the fans are guaranteed a highly entertaining and competitive game. Regardless of the outcome of these games, Hardin County should be proud to say that they have 3 of the best teams in SETX. BAR NONE!!!

[quote name="ktzlionsfan" post="763488" timestamp="1266728804"]
Discussing who is the best team out these three is always an interesting topic. I think there isn't a clear winner. Anytime 2 of the 3 teams play each other, the fans are guaranteed a highly entertaining and competitive game. Regardless of the outcome of these games, Hardin County should be proud to say that they have 3 of the best teams in SETX. BAR NONE!!!
[/quote]

Well said.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="763459" timestamp="1266726122"]
Who would've thunk that Silsbee would be 1-3 against Kountze and HJ combined this year???  Not me!!!!!  Great job tonight Lions!!!
[/quote]Kountze will probally make it to the Drum and hopefully win it all.....I would like to see a Kountze-Ponder matchup in the finals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder