Woodville and East Chambers Fall

Bobcat1

I really wouldn't call Woodville an upset.  Hardin girls haven't been health all year.  Now that they have every body back, they are playing good ball.  They really have been overlooked all year.  I wish EC could've played them with everybody health. I'm sure they would've gotten the same treatment. ;) If Hardin continues to play the way that they're playing, they'll definitely be in Austin.  I've watched these same girls in Lil' Dribblers dominate even though they were always undersized. They needed a game like this.  The "so called big dogs"(EC/Woodville) are gone fishin now.  The sky is the limit for Hardin.  Good luck girls.

[quote name="Texasdude281" post="762515" timestamp="1266571588"]
I really wouldn't call Woodville an upset.  Hardin girls haven't been health all year.  Now that they have every body back, they are playing good ball.  They really have been overlooked all year.  I wish EC could've played them with everybody health. I'm sure they would've gotten the same treatment. ;) If Hardin continues to play the way that they're playing, they'll definitely be in Austin.  I've watched these same girls in Lil' Dribblers dominate even though they were always undersized. They needed a game like this.  The "so called big dogs"(EC/Woodville) are gone fishin now.  The sky is the limit for Hardin.  Good luck girls.
[/quote]

COMPLETELY agree.
The sky is the limit for the lady Hornets!
Congrats on the win girls!
We're gonna do it biggggggggggg :)

Yea y'all are right hardin did win and they won big but did y'all see how bad woodville shot I believe it was 9-58 from the field correct me if I'm wrong bout that just think if they would have made half of them shots hardin had no chance but anyway congrads to hardin on the win show the rest of the teams u play in the playoffs what 23-2a is all about

[quote name="ecbucs2" post="762710" timestamp="1266604573"]
Yea y'all are right hardin did win and they won big but did y'all see how bad woodville shot I believe it was 9-58 from the field correct me if I'm wrong bout that just think if they would have made half of them shots hardin had no chance but anyway congrads to hardin on the win show the rest of the teams u play in the playoffs what 23-2a is all about
[/quote]

They shot so bad because of the defense I don't understand why everyone thinks that's an accident

must be a cowboy fan they are always with the what ifs. Look, you show up to play, you either shoot good or not, shoot good you win, shoot bad you lose. Hardins defense definately has something to do with the poor shooting. Its about consistency. Hardin good luck the rest of the way. Woodville, you just werent good enough one nite. Congrats on a great season and record.
It happened to silsbee once. I believe they were 31-0 and lost first playoff game. It happens they are kids playing a game and no one wins all the time. :)

Here's my take on it, when you make Woodville play half court ball, they just can't do it.  They want to get out and run and Hardin kept them from doing that.  I never had a chance to see E.C. play.  But congrats to both of them for their accomplishments this year and congrats to Hardin and good luck to them in the next round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew