1st Scrimmage results

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="757162" timestamp="1265680366"]
Bridge City 7
Nederland 4

Pitchers
BC-Zoch,Hicks,Hubbard,Guidry,Smith,Menard

Ned-Laird,Smith,Jones,Brown,Foret,Brady,Hammond,Cardenas

Could have missed a couple. BC 9 hits,Ned 8 hits.

Hubbard had 2 for BC and Richard 2 for Ned.

[/quote]

Is that Jake Richard?

[quote name="GCMPats" post="757204" timestamp="1265684979"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=65797.msg757162#msg757162 date=1265680366]
Bridge City 7
Nederland 4

Pitchers
BC-Zoch,Hicks,Hubbard,Guidry,Smith,Menard

Ned-Laird,Smith,Jones,Brown,Foret,Brady,Hammond,Cardenas

Could have missed a couple. BC 9 hits,Ned 8 hits.

Hubbard had 2 for BC and Richard 2 for Ned.

[/quote]

Is that Jake Richard?
[/quote]
Y

[quote name="East TX" post="757289" timestamp="1265690586"]
It was 8-3 when I left......It started out 4-0 BC but there were a lot of substitutions....Ned did have one Pitcher give up several hits.
It was a good scrimmage with both mixing in players at the last.  When Bellow gets back Nederland will be stronger.
[/quote]What is wrong with Sonnier ? He was not on the field ..I may have missed him ...But I thought I seen him on the bench with Bellow...that is pretty tough missing both of them...

[quote name="heartattack90" post="757311" timestamp="1265714238"]
[quote author=East TX link=topic=65797.msg757289#msg757289 date=1265690586]
It was 8-3 when I left......It started out 4-0 BC but there were a lot of substitutions....Ned did have one Pitcher give up several hits.
It was a good scrimmage with both mixing in players at the last.  When Bellow gets back Nederland will be stronger.
[/quote]What is wrong with Sonnier ? He was not on the field ..I may have missed him ...But I thought I seen him on the bench with Bellow...that is pretty tough missing both of them...
[/quote]

Right elbow Tendonitis.  He went to the Dr. yesterday and they told him to rest for a few weeks.  He did bat in the game, just didn't play short.

Guest Orangeboy
Nederland was very solid on the mound, Brown is really tough and he is just a soph. And BC didn't even see their best pitcher. Nederland has a chance to go very deep.

WO-S - Kirbyville got in 4inns. before the rain.  Both teams put the ball in play and both teams made the routine plays defensively.  Pitching looked like early pitching, Kirbyville's #1 had control problems but got himself out of his own jams and only gave up 1 run.  WO-S #1 looked pretty good gave up a couple of hits but no damage.  Both pitched 2 inns.  Kirbyville's #2 looked pretty good gave up a couple of hits and no runs.  WO-S had some control issues after their #1 and coupled with some timely hitting by Kirbyville gave up some runs in the next 2 inns.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder