NDN's WILL WIN!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indian Defense is awesome this year with some really big' date=' aggressive guys. Nose Tackle is 260 pounds, 6 Foot and as mean as Geronimo!!!

Look out LCM . . . . The Warriers will be on the rampage to win again![/quote']

You have only played one District game Little Squaw !

PNG's defense will be tested each week, then we will see !

Guest Cherokee Nation

No I am suggesting it is direct ripoff of MOJO from Permian. If y'all want something that is unique then make sure it is unique. Every time I say bojo I can't help but laugh. :lol:

You're right, it is still early in district play, however, watching PNG's defense on the field with their quickness and speed, it's going to be hard to stop them. Added to this, a very effective offense and you got a team that is in the hunt for district and running on all pistons. Not sure that PNG will win district (I hope so, of course) but from here on out through the rest of the season, each team we play will have a very difficult time coming away with a win. PNG is getting better and better with each coming week.

You're right' date=' it is still early in district play, however, watching PNG's defense on the field with their quickness and speed, it's going to be hard to stop them. Added to this, a very effective offense and you got a team that is in the hunt for district and running on all pistons. Not sure that PNG will win district (I hope so, of course) but from here on out through the rest of the season, each team we play will have a very difficult time coming away with a win. PNG is getting better and better with each coming week.[/quote']

I'm sorry but you are mistaken........PNG does not have team SPEED !

You are confusing aggression with SPEED !

There is a difference.

Go and watch a game Lucky you cant talk if youve never seen. True PN-G has never been known for speed but this is a different season with some new coaches and some thing have changed and for the better

BTW when you can tackle Ozens runners from behind you cant be too slow

I really don't know what "new coaches " has to do with a players speed.

But in case you were wondering, I have seen PNG play many times and have never seen TEAM SPEED.

You have to understand when you say "speed & quickness" people usually think of WOS or Jasper or Central or Memorial.

Careful what you smoke in your pipe my indian friend.

For the people out there who get a good laugh about the BOJO thing, I'd like to say that I go to LC-M and yea, a lot of us students laugh about it and think it's pretty corny, but it's just something to try to raise a little spirit. I mean PN-G's volleyball team has a "rock a noo" thing that nobody really gets, but whatever, it's just team spirit! So please, find something besides BOJO to talk about. Ya'll have your traditions and things at PN-G and now LC-M has theirs.

Guest Cherokee Nation

lcmladybear,

You are comparing apples to oranges. First off the term Rock-A-Noos has been around 40 years not just 4 months like bojo. Secondly, we are not coming on messageboards screaming rock-a-noos. Nobody from PN-G except volleyball players knows what it mean either. I will make a deal with you though. If the LCM football team can have as successful of a program as the Rock-A-Noos for the next 40 years, then I won't laugh at bojo anymore.

Lucky, I've watched the Indians for 40 yrs. now and I've NEVER seen the kind of speed that we have this year. So what that you've seen PNG play several times, appearently not THIS year. Even when they've gone very deep in the play-offs (you may have to look THAT term up, since the Bears don't actually do the play-off thing), I've never seen a fast team like this one. I'm amazed more ea. week, especially after watching a DE run down Ozen's QB and the linebacker close the huge gap and then catch their wide receiver.

I'm not trying to imply that we're the fastest around, just that we're faster than I've ever seen, and it seems to be working quite well.

I don't know if anyone realizes this but LC-M is not slow by any means. Just take a look at some of our 40 times and then come talk to me about speed. I'm not saying LC-M is faster overall than PN-G but we definitely are not slow. Have a good wake-up call tonight when we play you guys.

I have seen this group of indians play in 7th,8th,9th,& jv and they do have one or two that can scoot but so does everybody.

If the whole team got faster in one year then they must be on the Barry Bonds program.

I might have to make the lcm game tonight to see this transformation !

lol and how many times have this group bet the crap out of your team? :lol::lol: ....u are an lcm fan right?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine