WOS at HJ???

Lazeek

By the way, Wos by 2. Hj is too soft inside. They have the Tigers on their minds. And I don't blame them. Lose to Silsbee then its a definitely early exit out of the playoffs. I feel sorry for ever finishes 2nd. Umm Hj. Lol.
Back on topic, Wos " Must Stang" better yet "Will Stang" the Hawks tonite. Lmao

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="749821" timestamp="1264534399"]
I am hoping that the big man from WOS can play more than 8-10 minutes this game!!!!!  Should make for a good game if he stays on the floor!!!!
[/quote]

Definitely LAZEEK. Silsbee's overall height advantage really took a toll on the WOS post player. He got in foul trouble early and Silsbee continued to work it inside to take full advantage. He ended up fouling out middle of 3rd quarter. Silsbee's post Avory Thomas dominated that game, 25 points, 16 rebounds, 7 block shots.

I am anxious to find out how the WOS guards handle the HJ patented pressure.

[quote name="UKCats" post="749851" timestamp="1264536566"]
The Hawks definitely seem to be up and down this year. At home I have to give them the advantage, but not by much. 7 point HJ win!
[/quote]

Hmmm, I thought that HJ has been pretty consistant this year. Maybe just a couple of games where they were off.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="749853" timestamp="1264536836"]
[quote author=UKCats link=topic=65066.msg749851#msg749851 date=1264536566]
The Hawks definitely seem to be up and down this year. At home I have to give them the advantage, but not by much. 7 point HJ win!
[/quote]

Hmmm, I thought that HJ has been pretty consistant this year. Maybe just a couple of games where they were off.
[/quote]

Well in my own defense I have only been to 4 HJ games. Must have been the few they were off  8)

[quote name="UKCats" post="749864" timestamp="1264537439"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=65066.msg749853#msg749853 date=1264536836]
[quote author=UKCats link=topic=65066.msg749851#msg749851 date=1264536566]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well in my own defense I have only been to 4 HJ games. Must have been the few they were off  8)
[/quote]

HJ also has some players that had to adjust to the varsity level since some of them were young. and if those games you went to were towards the beginning/mid part of the season that could be one reason. HJ will hold their own tonight and pull out the win. Good luck to them.

[quote name="HJ-Hawks25" post="749878" timestamp="1264538699"]
HJ also has some players that had to adjust to the varsity level since some of them were young. and if those games you went to were towards the beginning/mid part of the season that could be one reason. HJ will hold their own tonight and pull out the win. Good luck to them.
[/quote]I think they finally found their "recipe for disaster" on the press.  That was one of the biggest things lacking this year, when compared to years past.  With the press shored up, they can return to their patented "32 minutes of H3LL".

I say "patented", because I used to run up against that very same gauntlet when we played the Hawks, and that was, like, 82 years ago.