WOS at HJ???

Lazeek

As long as the Hawks spend tomorrow night worrying about WOS and not the Silsbee Friday night game, things should work out all right.  They played sharp in all facets of the game last Friday, except it seems like every shooter hit a 3 pointer that night except for Sutherland (and maybe Jacoby).  It will be a close 1st half, but HJ will open the third with a 12-2 run and will never look back.

HJ by 15 - 75-60.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="749023" timestamp="1264382282"]
As long as the Hawks spend tomorrow night worrying about WOS and not the Silsbee Friday night game, things should work out all right.  They played sharp in all facets of the game last Friday, except it seems like every shooter hit a 3 pointer that night except for Sutherland (and maybe Jacoby).  It will be a close 1st half, but HJ will open the third with a 12-2 run and will never look back.

HJ by 15 - 75-60.
[/quote]

Sutherland and Turner both hit a three the other night!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="749046" timestamp="1264384065"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=65066.msg749023#msg749023 date=1264382282]

HJ by 15 - 75-60.
[/quote]

Sutherland and Turner both hit a three the other night!!!!!
[/quote]Wow, my bad.  I don't remember Grayson hitting one, but I believe you.  I figured he was hurting from his little tooth escapade the night before.  But that means everyone hit a three who tried the other night except for Reagan.

[quote name="swag" post="749693" timestamp="1264521833"]
You so use to the "shooter" not hitting 3's that you can't remember when he do. That was great humiliation!!
[/quote]No, I'm used to Grayson hit 4-5 3's a game.  So when he only hits 1, it's like an off night.  Although it was easy to remember all the misses at the first game against Kountze.  We could have made a bar-b-q pit with all the bricks thrown up that night.

Besides, as I mentioned, we had about 5 others hitting three's, so it was easy to lose count, if you know what I mean.

Maybe you should warn the Tigers about that. I sure Joubert has hit team under control and he won't let that happen. Far as  getting back to English class, thats Sooo far behind me. That was the good ole days...My biggest concern is not passing English class but finding me a room on 6th street in March. Know what I mean! Lmao

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="swag" post="749693" timestamp="1264521833"]
You so use to the "shooter" not hitting 3's that you can't remember when he do. That was great humiliation!!
[/quote]

Well, we've seen a lot coming from Swag in a short period of time.  This piece has to be his "Grammatical Jewel" to date. :)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="749710" timestamp="1264524624"]
Funny thing is I have had my room in Austin since March 12th of last year!!!!

1 funny thing deserves another. Soo maybe u should just let me get ur reservations unless you coming watch 2 great Lions Team. Ktz and Yates that is. Can u imagine all the roaring that will be going on. Too much for a local hawk to handle...

[/quote]

Guest ann tagon eyes
[quote name="tigersvoice" post="749739" timestamp="1264527302"]
[quote author=swag link=topic=65066.msg749693#msg749693 date=1264521833]
[/quote]

Well, we've seen a lot coming from Swag in a short period of time.  This piece has to be his "Grammatical Jewel" to date. :)
[/quote]
:)

[quote name="ann tagon eyes" post="749755" timestamp="1264528829"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=65066.msg749739#msg749739 date=1264527302]
[quote author=swag link=topic=65066.msg749693#msg749693 date=1264521833]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Looks like I have another Hawk to shoot down. Dude, why are you talkin about me in your 1st ever post? Obviously you haven't been warned. but that's okay, because if you get out of line You  Will get "Sprinkled" or should I say "Swagged"
[/quote]

Guest ann tagon eyes
[quote name="bullets13" post="749765" timestamp="1264529381"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=65066.msg749719#msg749719 date=1264525840]
Maybe it is your bipolar mentality Swag!!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]

it's like he's three different people...
[/quote] ;D