East Chambers vs. Woodville

setx12

Umm glorydaz, have you seen the Woodville second string? Yes the team is losing everybody. Gill has not done anything spectacular on offense this year and won't next year, imo, and thats what they'll need next year. She has done well on the boards though. And have you seen Barlow, Williams, Long(not battise), and Arline play? If it were up to those four and Gill, they prolly wouldn't beat a lot of jv teams. Speaking of jv, there is no one on jv ready to come up to varsity for the lady eagles next year. And what has the class of 2012 dominated? when they were in middle school? c'mon now, lets not get carried away. My predictions is the lady eagles will not even make it out the 2nd round next year, if they even make playoffs. you must be a parent of the kids from 2012 cause anyone from woodville knows after the seniors leave this year, there will be no more success.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of fact yes, I have watched all the girls play for years now. almost all since their lil D days. yes, I like the 2012 class for a while now. Remember wen 2010 didn't get past the 2nd rd of their freshman year. 2 of the starters now sat the bench til their jr year. Ppl who don't watch our school only see the 2 time stAte team (bout to be 3) The team that gilder will lead NEXT year will beat any team in their district, and into the playoffs. There will be another run for state after meisha & Brooke leave. The 2nd team could have beaten anyone in district this year except mayb that hemphill game. Wouldn't have been 40pt blow outs but that's ok. they are only as good as how much time they get on the floor. The floor hasn't opened up much in 4 years because of the awesome talent of 2010. The only issue next year is how quickly are they learn to play w each other. Sorry bout Long I was told she was Battise. My question to you, are you just going support Only your class and not support the next LE teams? They'll make their own mark next year with or without your support. it's been a great 3 years but there's more to come. REFOCUS: yes, LE are going have a undefeated season, beat EC at regionals, get to State and hopefully b crowned champions.       

No i've watched the girlss play for a while too. dont get me wrong, i want every sport to succeed but im just being realistic here. these girls might win a few games and get better after they get some time on the court together but i just dont think they'll be that good in the next few years. And i dont see gilder leading anybody next year. Shes got good size but everytime and see these girls play i get nervous of what she'll do next. nice post though, and i hope you're right about being crowned chamoions  ;D

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="755097" timestamp="1265304205"]
nobody is copying what you said, i promise you nobody wants to be a buc or anything like one haha  ;D like aiden1 said we're on here to have fun if you cant handle it then get off the forum, or better yet go to the track forum!! lol
[/quote]

wow your immature. way to be a 4 year old. i think you think dissing people builds you up so that you can think you can "handle the forum"
keep your little childish remarks where they belong,...in that cerebral cortex

The guy sitting on the edge of the EC bench they announced the other night has won over 800 games was it? Also hold more than one state 2A record. I wouldn't be too over confident Woodville, this EC team is good and has an excellent well respected coach as well.

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="756875" timestamp="1265648236"]
ok setx12 and others thats posting about the coaches...WHO PLAYS THE GAME, THE COAHCES OR THE PLAYERS..??
if im not mistaken the coaches can tell them what to do but its up to the players to perform on the court...

[/quote]I have seen many of times where teams have the talent but not the coach if teams did not need coaches then no team would have a coach. So coaches do matter. Your right coaches tell them and teach them what to do but these girls listen and they have a good coach put that together and you have STATE in your future. So  good luck to both teams but i think EC wears them out.
  [size=18pt][color=green]GO LADY BUCS!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

[quote name="setx12" post="756708" timestamp="1265596918"]
The guy sitting on the edge of the EC bench they announced the other night has won over 800 games was it? Also hold more than one state 2A record. I wouldn't be too over confident Woodville, this EC team is good and has an excellent well respected coach as well.
[/quote]I wasn't downing coach Penny,he does a great job.I was responding to the Woodville guy who said the Lady Eagles would not be good next year.The Woodville coach will have them playing well.I can't believe there are still folks who don't think coaches make a difference.

[quote name="whsalum" post="758418" timestamp="1265862563"]
[quote author=setx12 link=topic=65013.msg756708#msg756708 date=1265596918]
[/quote]I wasn't downing coach Penny,he does a great job.I was responding to the Woodville guy who said the Lady Eagles would not be good next year.The Woodville coach will have them playing well.[b]I can't believe there are still folks who don't think coaches make a difference.[/b][/quote]

It's usually the coach's in the stands that don't think the coach's on the floor make a difference. ;D

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="750673" timestamp="1264645929"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=65013.msg750664#msg750664 date=1264645451]
Hardins not much of a threat
[/quote]

EC only won by 13 in EC, that's not that bad. Orangefield played Hardin, they never gave up.  You better not have a bad game against them.

[/quote]

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="750515" timestamp="1264624506"]
How sure are both teams about getting to the Regional Final?

Hemphill might be on the same side as East Chambers, Hardin might be on Woodville's side. Newton depending on how they finish could surprise a team.  Didn't they beat Hemphill?
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="762427" timestamp="1266553352"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=65013.msg750515#msg750515 date=1264624506]
How sure are both teams about getting to the Regional Final?

Hemphill might be on the same side as East Chambers, Hardin might be on Woodville's side. Newton depending on how they finish could surprise a team.  Didn't they beat Hemphill?
[/quote]

;D
[/quote]

Golee Socrates

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder