Westbrook @ Silsbee predictions

Guest ST4life

Guest ST4life
As far as all the games being played on Saturday this should be the one to watch

Can Silsbee contain the lead this time to pull off the W or will Westbrook be victorious for the 2nd time?

[quote name="ST4life" post="737172" timestamp="1262361366"]
As far as all the games being played on Saturday this should be the one to watch

Can Silsbee contain the lead this time to pull off the W or will Westbrook be victorious for the 2nd time?

[/quote]

Actually, the PAM/Cleveland game will be a good one too.

Guest ST4life
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="737174" timestamp="1262361955"]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=64276.msg737172#msg737172 date=1262361366]

[/quote]

Actually, the PAM/Cleveland game will be a good one too.
[/quote]
I think the Westbrook vs. Silsbee game will have a much closer score than the PAM vs. Cleveland game that’s why I stated what I did  ;D

Guest ST4life
[quote name="no-look" post="737185" timestamp="1262364439"]
The tourney Silsbee was just in may be a factor. Not playing good competion may haunt them.....
[/quote]
Silsbee is not the only team playing in weak tournaments

There are only about 3 or 4 teams in SETX that could give Silsbee a good match and the possibility of those teams being in the same tournament is very slim

What tournament did you want Silsbee to play in the East Chambers Tournament?

Let’s see who won that tournament I think New Waverly did and who has beaten New Waverly that’s right Silsbee has 

At least Silsbee won the tournament they entered that’s more than other teams can say

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="no-look" post="737185" timestamp="1262364439"]
The tourney Silsbee was just in may be a factor. Not playing good competion may haunt them.....
[/quote]

Well, with that approach, if Silsbee loses another game [u][b]this season[/b][/u] you can sit back and say, "I told you so."

Silsbee has their basketball legs under them now so they win the rematch by 8.Let's face it folks if The Silsbee,Kountze and HJ clubs want tough competition on the tourney trail they would have to travel or play each other.Look at it from the other teams perspective it helps the clubs like Woodville,EC and San Augustine to see what the playoff competition will look like.

I don't know if WB was in a tourney this past week. Silsbee was and played the maximum games to get back in tune with each other ofter the Christmas break. The last game WB tore out in front of Silsbee and made Silsbee fight back to get it close at the end of the game. If Silsbee can keep it close and not let WB get a big lead I see them winning. If not Silsbee will be in big trouble. Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="ST4life" post="737195" timestamp="1262366191"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=64276.msg737185#msg737185 date=1262364439]
[/quote]
Silsbee is not the only team playing in weak tournaments

There are only about 3 or 4 teams in SETX that could give Silsbee a good match and the possibility of those teams being in the same tournament is very slim

What tournament did you want Silsbee to play in the East Chambers Tournament?

Let’s see who won that tournament I think New Waverly did and who has beaten New Waverly that’s right Silsbee has 

At least Silsbee won the tournament they entered that’s more than other teams can say

[/quote]Not downing Silsbee because of the recent tourney..I understand the situation...just saying they haven't been challenged lately and it could be a factor.....I hope Silsbee wins so AAW will get well... ;D

[quote name="brewens" post="737363" timestamp="1262392363"]
Come on people be realistic WB and PAM both will win by 20
[/quote]

Realistic??

West Brook escaped with a 5 point win over Silsbee in the YMBL. There won't be any 20 point win for either team.

Silsbee wins this rematch.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="737365" timestamp="1262392554"]
[quote author=brewens link=topic=64276.msg737363#msg737363 date=1262392363]
Come on people be realistic WB and PAM both will win by 20
[/quote]

Realistic??

West Brook escaped with a 5 point win over Silsbee in the YMBL. There won't be any 20 point win for either team.

Silsbee wins this rematch.
[/quote]

It's unusual for a 5A team to go against a 3A team that is so much taller.  Pulling for Brook, but I don't see them beating Silsbee twice, especially on their home court.  I think our guard play is better.  We just don't have the bigs.

[quote name="whsalum" post="737231" timestamp="1262371886"]
Silsbee has their basketball legs under them now so they win the rematch by 8.Let's face it folks if The Silsbee,Kountze and HJ clubs want tough competition on the tourney trail they would have to travel or play each other.Look at it from the other teams perspective it helps the clubs like Woodville,EC and San Augustine to see what the playoff competition will look like.
[/quote]I'm going to the boat after this prediction.

[quote name="whsalum" post="737603" timestamp="1262478421"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=64276.msg737231#msg737231 date=1262371886]
[/quote]I'm going to the boat after this prediction.
[/quote]Good one  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder