Lumberton v.s livingston

BMT45

I know lumberton had a lot of hype going into this game and the outcome wasn't pretty for
them. BUT that was seriously the worst reffing I have EVER seen in my life and I have been
Watching basketball for many many years. Keep your heads up lumberton, y'all played good but couldn't do anything about the officals.

[quote name="baseball25" post="732980" timestamp="1261198600"]
When u lost by 20 plus it isn't the refs I could see if u lost a close game but not a blow out my brother
[/quote]

This is a true statement

First of all we obviously didn't play well. Mainly because the kids lost their minds over the refs and didn't mentally adjust. The refs were from the Houston Chapter. They gave me a tech for saying "That's a foul!!" . I was warned for calling "3-seconds" out and told then they do not allow [b]any[/b] comments about calls... The first foul of the game was called 6min into the game and BOTH teams were beating the crap out of each other. I've seen refs "let em play" but they would always call the real obvious stuff. Not these guys.
Livingston has a pretty good ball club. They are [b]very[/b] quick and shot well from outside hitting 11 threes for the game with mulitple kids. We missed too many easy shots and made way too many turnovers. Livingston deserved to win last night.
We move on and get ready for the next one on Monday.

C'MON GUYS''...............Do you really think referees from HOUSTON care whether or not Livingston or Lumberton wins....I don't know these guys,,but I promise you ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS DOING A GOOD JOB...COACH...I never heard of officials TEEING a head coach up for just commenting....but I guess I have called more of your games than anybody around...and i don't feel threatened..therefore I dont understand their lack of tolerance..

I seem to spend most of my time on this site defending officials.....Please let me assure you...ALL OFFICIALS TRY TO DO THEIR BEST...SOMETIMES THEY FALL SHORT.....REMEMBER ....you can't have a game without officials...so hopefully we will do better

A game is not determined by the officials.. BUT the officials can have A HUGE impact on the game. Sounds like the Raiders just need to grow up and mentally get over the obstacles thrown at them, which I know they can. Had said this, and the Raiders capitalize on team chemistry, they will be right in the mix of things.

Guest baseball25
Seems to me lumberton wasn't that prepared for livingston they had a good weekend at the hj tourney and seems that they came in over confident for this game and for that to happen is uncalled for a lumberton squad to come in over confident when they have been to playoffs one time in school history

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin