CAN 2010 KIRBYVILLE BASEBALL STUN SETX 2A Schools ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest athlete10
[quote name="mmccary" post="763289" timestamp="1266699992"]
Shelbyville returns pretty much the whole team. 

District should finish out:

Shelbyville
Hemphill
Woodville
[/quote]

I think it will play out with
Shelbyville/Kirbyville for 1st-2nd
Woodville in 3rd

[quote name="athlete10" post="763649" timestamp="1266781529"]
[quote author=mmccary link=topic=63787.msg763289#msg763289 date=1266699992]

Shelbyville
Hemphill
Woodville
[/quote]

Woodville in 3rd
[/quote]

I dont think Kirbyville is going to make it out of district.... Hemphill and Shelbyville are going to be really tough in baseball.  Woodville, holds slight edge against Kville.

[quote name="mmccary" post="764984" timestamp="1266966638"]
[quote author=athlete10 link=topic=63787.msg763649#msg763649 date=1266781529]
[quote author=mmccary link=topic=63787.msg763289#msg763289 date=1266699992]

Shelbyville
Hemphill
Woodville
[/quote]

Woodville in 3rd
[/quote]

I dont think Kirbyville is going to make it out of district.... Hemphill and Shelbyville are going to be really tough in baseball.  Woodville, holds slight edge against Kville.
[/quote]
With Kael Jones on the mound this year and the district winning JV squad coming up Kirbyville will definitely make it out of district this year

woodville won district last year, secondly shelbyville lost their only two hitters the leadoff man and the three hole man, yes i know this i played against them and beat them, all shelbyville has remainin is estes a pretty good pitcher, kael jones is just as good if not better i hit off of both pitchers no im not from k-ville. hemphill was young last year and could sneak up on someone. woodville has two promising young pitchers, but no one has a dominant pitcher the defense and bats are gonna be wat makes this district

[quote name="washedup" post="766146" timestamp="1267113567"]
woodville won district last year, secondly shelbyville lost their only two hitters the leadoff man and the three hole man, yes i know this i played against them and beat them, all shelbyville has remainin is estes a pretty good pitcher, kael jones is just as good if not better i hit off of both pitchers no im not from k-ville. hemphill was young last year and could sneak up on someone. woodville has two promising young pitchers, but no one has a dominant pitcher the defense and bats are gonna be wat makes this district
[/quote]
however if i had to pick the top three i would call
its gonna be a toss up i cant pick 123
woodville,hemphill,shelbyville,and k-ville are gonna fight for it, no one is gonna go undefeated in district

Guest baseball25
kirbyville was down 6-5 in the bottom of the 5th against hardin and then the rain came, Myles taylor had 11 k's in the 5th with 2 outs to go for hardin, it was a really good ball game and Hardin would have won that ball if the game got completed.

WILDCATS WIN KOUNTZE TOURNY!!!

But lose #4 Holden Holsomback......does anyone know what happen? The team looked strong in the 18-7 victory over Kountze in the Championship game. Good luck to the cats this year yall have a strong team and great potential to be in the playoffs.

[quote name="speedkills" post="768331" timestamp="1267395706"]
I dont know the exact story but Holsomback and Head Coach Kevin Lane got into a arguement and Holsombeack drug up. All I have to say is it must have been something bad for holsomback to quit
[/quote]

Lack of mental toughness???  Just a thought.

[quote name="jackhammer" post="768563" timestamp="1267456095"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63787.msg768331#msg768331 date=1267395706]
I dont know the exact story but Holsomback and Head Coach Kevin Lane got into a arguement and Holsombeack drug up. All I have to say is it must have been something bad for holsomback to quit
[/quote]

[/quote]
not the holmback i know

[quote name="speedkills" post="768680" timestamp="1267467448"]
[quote author=jackhammer link=topic=63787.msg768563#msg768563 date=1267456095]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63787.msg768331#msg768331 date=1267395706]
[/quote]

[/quote]
not the holmback i know
[/quote]

It was just a thought.  What happened to the coach just get on him or did the coach touch him?  I don't know him but it sounds like he got his feelings hurt.  It says he quit right in the middle of the game?  Maybe suck it up a little bit???  Finishing the game with your teammates seems like a very unselfish and noble thing to do. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu