• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash
[quote name="tickedoffgranny30" post="729017" timestamp="1260659940"]
kountze gonna whoop hj this time watch...it wont be a good game lol

[/quote]
Nice prediction.

How many three-balls did our "shooter who can't shoot" knock down?  I lost count.

I'd trade the win for a healthy Ricossa.  Get well by the playoffs, big fella!

If I were starting a team, I'd pick Jacoby Turner over the entire Kountze squad.  So would red2red2black2swagg, I suppose, since he's so repeatedly asserted Jacoby's all HJ's got.  If that's true, it follows that Jacoby's beaten Kountze all by himself--every time he's played 'em.

Gus, the best point guard in 21-3A, is improving.

I got to admit, I was impressed with Kountze's swagger-- it's entertaining, and makes HJ's win that much sweeter.  Ah, now to light up a big fat cigar, kick back with a cold beverage, and read my fellow fans' thoughts...

Guest stevenash
[quote name="HJ2012" post="729346" timestamp="1260680792"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=63687.msg729343#msg729343 date=1260680545]
Congrats on the win H-J....

[/quote]
Now this is what swagg needs to say, but will he?
[/quote]

You've got to be joking

[quote name="swagg" post="729350" timestamp="1260681109"]
Jacoby Turner again!!
[/quote]

Yes your right...........Greyson "I can't shoot my way out of a wet paper bag" Sutherland hit Kountze for five long balls, and Garrett "I can't handle the pressure or make a shot" Gustafson sliced and diced the Kountze "D" for 16 points!!!  Jacoby could not repeat the performance at Kountze of 37........he had to settle for 36 tonight!!!!  Haha.........I checked the Lions "swagg" tonight and it is 0-2 against HJ this season and 0-fer since Sutherland left Kountze!!!  Keep talking your stuff though Swagg!!!  Bout time you show little 'ol HJ some respect!!!!  They have earned it!!!  BTW......Roman Walker is a class act!!!  Wish him the best!!!

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="729358" timestamp="1260682040"]
Keep Ricossa in your prayers. We were able to brace his leg and he got up and walked into the gym for a standing ovation. He should be well in a few weeks.
[/quote]That's great news, I thought he was done when he went down,it didn't look good.This kid could play on my team anyday.Pure study on what hard work can do for a player.

[quote name="swagg" post="729370" timestamp="1260682803"]
Its amazing how the refs dictated this ball game. Devin was in foul trouble all night. Like I said, Hj better retire Turners Jersey. He is a beast. The other Hawkettes SUCK! Yeah I said it...
[/quote]

i guess HJ's one stud is better than kountze's two.  better hope ya'll don't play anyone with ONE great player in playoffs this season.

Its amazing how the refs dictated this ball game. Devin was in foul trouble all night. Like I said, Hj better retire Turners Jersey. He is a beast. The other Hawkettes SUCK! Yeah I said it...
[/quote]

Why is it so hard for you to give credit where it is earned and due????

Devin is still his own worst enemy.The sky is the limit if he ever gets a handle on his emotions.Walker is an absolute star.Whisenantplayed another excellent game tonight.I haven't seen a 2-a club yet this year that can play with the Lions.But Swagg you gotta give the Hawks their due someone scored 45 besides Jacolby(who was great again tonight)

[/quote]
Yep, we suck-- just not quite enough to lose to the Lions.

[quote name="setxslam" post="729377" timestamp="1260683422"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63687.msg729370#msg729370 date=1260682803]
[/quote]
Yep, we suck-- just not quite enough to lose to the Lions.
[/quote]

True dat setxslam!!!!!  HJ might stick, but not near as much as Kountze!!!  :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="729369" timestamp="1260682792"]
I heard 2-4 weeks for Ricossa!!!  I also think I heard same injury as last year when he missed a few weeks.  Will need him back soon, but should allow others some much needed playing time.
[/quote]
Yes sir and you gotta hand it to the guy. He was alright in the training room until I broke the news to him that he fouled out. He was not a happy camper about that.

[/quote]

it's amazing how your first reaction to this result is more excuses.

Wow, all of this smack talk from both sides when you need to realize what you are arguing about makes absolutely no sense.

Hardin Jefferson won by three points, and got outplayed in every aspect of the game except OFFICIATING.
Hardin-Jefferson is 3a. Kountze is 2a. How can a 3a team talk smack about winning anything vs. a school nearly half your size.

H-J back on the map, not quite. The 91 team could still beat these guys by 40 points. What a shame.

[quote name="longhorns1982" post="729404" timestamp="1260684761"]
Wow, all of this smack talk from both sides when you need to realize what you are arguing about makes absolutely no sense.

Hardin Jefferson won by three points, and got outplayed in every aspect of the game except OFFICIATING.
Hardin-Jefferson is 3a. Kountze is 2a. How can a 3a team talk smack about winning anything vs. a school nearly half your size.

H-J back on the map, not quite. The 91 team could still beat these guys by 40 points. What a shame.
[/quote]

First of all longhorns1982........all of the smack talk came from Kountze fans. 

Second of all in a rivalry game it makes no difference of the size of the school........Kountze, Silsbee and HJ are all good enough to beat 4a and some 5a teams, so size is irrelevant.  And the officiating you are talking about........check the boxscore.........each team had 18 team fouls!!!!  Neither team ever got to the double bonus in either half!!!

Third of all Hj was never off of the map after 2 state appearances in the last 3 years and three Regional Final appearances.

Fourth and Final......what the 1991 HJ team would do has no bearing on the conversation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder