HJ vs. Kountze Round 2/HJ WINS!

Lazeek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a great game played by both teams and I agree with your earlier statement...Roman Walker is a stud....He does so many things well. I hate the fact that some kid calls out the rest of the HJ team and say they suck though...(KARMA)...lol...grow up kid....both are great teams. That game was unbelievable....and I have the utmost respect for both coaching staffs and both teams...no matter what is said on here. You know what would be fun, make a Hardin county alstar team, a Jefferson County alstar team, and I garuntee, Hardin County would win. what do yall think.

[quote name="That Deaf PV Kid off the Block" post="729425" timestamp="1260687562"]
If the Hardin allstars consisted of players from Silsbee-Kountze-Lumberton-Buna and the Jefferson all stars consisted of players from HJ-etc...I would bet my money that Hardin county would win.
[/quote]

One problem HJ is in Hardin county Buna is in Jasper county.

[quote name="That Deaf PV Kid off the Block" post="729425" timestamp="1260687562"]
If the Hardin allstars consisted of players from Silsbee-Kountze-Lumberton-Buna and the Jefferson all stars consisted of players from HJ-etc...I would bet my money that Hardin county would win.
[/quote]

HJ is in Hardin County!!!

[/quote]

you know...na never mind your name says it all.....have a good day....all day....oh and PS. Hawks win

This is "Hard" for me to admit. H-J is darn good. I have to give credit where credit is due. #5 is a gamer. Kid can ball. #33 hit some clutch 3pointers. #50 and Turner did what that normally do. #10 and 20 are long and athletic. H-J really did look good last night! I was impressed. Here it is. I wanna apologize to all posters, players, and Hawkettes. Hj was impressive last night. That was a great game by the players and coaching staff. Since yall beat us twice, I guess I have to roll with yall or get rolled over :'( 

[quote name="swagg" post="729463" timestamp="1260714914"]
This is "Hard" for me to admit. H-J is darn good. I have to give credit where credit is due. #5 is a gamer. Kid can ball. #33 hit some clutch 3pointers. #50 and Turner did what that normally do. #10 and 20 are long and athletic. H-J really did look good last night! I was impressed. Here it is. I wanna apologize to all posters, players, and Hawkettes. Hj was impressive last night. That was a great game by the players and coaching staff. Since yall beat us twice, I guess I have to roll with yall or get rolled over :'( 
[/quote]

Nicely done.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="729429" timestamp="1260688259"]
He cant help it....he will alway's be a hater....I guess there are many people ready to eat a lot of crow tomorrow...hope it doesnt taste to bad. To all of the good people in Kountze good luck with the rest of the season, yall are the bst 2a team I have ever seen.
[/quote]                You didn't get to check out the 07 Kountze Lion 2A team that was the Best one ever in the state of texas IMO

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="729554" timestamp="1260727426"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=63687.msg729429#msg729429 date=1260688259]
He cant help it....he will alway's be a hater....I guess there are many people ready to eat a lot of crow tomorrow...hope it doesnt taste to bad. To all of the good people in Kountze good luck with the rest of the season, yall are the bst 2a team I have ever seen.
[/quote]                 You didn't get to check out the 07 Kountze Lion 2A team that was the Best one ever in the state of texas IMO
[/quote]I'll agree with that Dawg.Walker is a great player but that team had 2 great bigs and the difference I spoke of in another post is the guards.That club had Coffey who made it all happen.

[quote name="swagg" post="729463" timestamp="1260714914"]
[/quote]

Thanks swag....your showing some maturity

It's a long ways to Austin.The Lions have a very good ball club and the 2-a clubs seem to be down in region 3 from what I've seen so far this year.A team with a good guard combo will give the Lions some problems and I'm sure somewhere in the 2-a ranks there is a club like that.I hope they make it to the drum because they are a lot of fun to watch in the paint.

[quote name="whsalum" post="729557" timestamp="1260728187"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=63687.msg729554#msg729554 date=1260727426]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=63687.msg729429#msg729429 date=1260688259]
[/quote]                 You didn't get to check out the 07 Kountze Lion 2A team that was the Best one ever in the state of texas IMO
[/quote]I'll agree with that Dawg.Walker is a great player but that team had 2 great bigs and the difference I spoke of in another post is the guards.That club had Coffey who made it all happen.
[/quote]
The O7 team was not the team with coffey i believe he was in the 05 group the 07 state champions were when CJ, Cam, Jackpot and Fred were the senior leaders who dominated

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami